[ROM][PORT][Gen2][26 MAY] Mokee OS for Blade [Updated to V2]

Guest sheennick

Guest mrcake

Root explorer wont work as it says there is problems with super user.

Trying to update super user from the update option and it fails on getting root.

Also the adblock option in the personal settings seems to not work. Works fine now super user is fixed.

Edit: Flashed this version in recovery and super user is working and will update now.

Edited by mrcake

Guest merc1800k

In recovery go into mounts and sotrage, wipe - boot, cache, system, data, sd ext

go into advanced wipe dalvik

Install the rom and let it boot to mokee

Reboot to recovery and install the multilanguage patch and other patches c3c0 made.

This will wipe everything off of your phone though.

So i take no responsibility if you have no backups

i do all you say guy,,but nothing...all install ok exept the last update 20120725.....am i doing something wrong???

my partition is 220 mb

Guest mrcake

no

is that the solution?

Thats what c3c0 said to do in his original post and it installed fine for me

Flash via clockworkmod, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, reboot (and pray)
Edited by mrcake

Guest merc1800k

Have you flashed the base package first? v1.10.409. Link is on page 12.

SOLVE IT sorry guys i use the older rom !!!!

THANKS GUY C3C0

Edited by merc1800k

Guest iShubham

Battery does superb with Wifi,Data,3G,sync OFF. But when its ON,it drains..Well thats not issue, since blade has weak battery.

I wanted to ask that any1 has succeded in finding that VOICE SEARCH like Siri (i saw in screenshots at mfunz.com)

any1 know how to enable?

Guest bladexgalaxy

I've been following the posts it all worked out so far

but is not possible to download applications with google play

and appears a message "authentication failed google talk ..."

the gmail app working correctly

Guest Shiv Prajapati

I think the OP of the thread is not so much active So better if it can be controlled via a new thread. Just my opinion because in mobile its very annoying to go in previous pages and download...OP please dont take it in other way..I mean C3CO can maintain the thread very well.

Guest The Stkfigure
Battery does superb with Wifi,Data,3G,sync OFF. But when its ON,it drains..Well thats not issue, since blade has weak battery.

I wanted to ask that any1 has succeded in finding that VOICE SEARCH like Siri (i saw in screenshots at mfunz.com)

any1 know how to enable?

Try using IRIS. You'll get it from the market

Guest Ar_jay

I think the OP of the thread is not so much active So better if it can be controlled via a new thread. Just my opinion because in mobile its very annoying to go in previous pages and download...OP please dont take it in other way..I mean C3CO can maintain the thread very well.

Agreed.

There are a lot of patch fixes that need to be flashed over the top of the ROM and they are scattered over a number of pages. It would be useful if they could be conglomerated into a single post, perhaps best to make a new topic.

If C3C0 is up for it, it would be very useful. Thanks for everyone's work on this ROM, it has given my phone a new life.

Will do, but need to find time.

It would also be better to cumulate all these scattered updates into one ZIP to start with one ZIP and no updates.

This means I will integrate all hotfixes into basic original package and put it on my Goo

Edited by C3C0

Guest Shiv Prajapati

That will be great C3C0. Hope it will be sooner we'll get a new happening thread...by the way can anyone upload the last update to mediafire??

Guest Ar_jay

Okay thanks a lot, I don't mean to rush you at all, it would just be a great help to all of us here.

Another improvement I may suggest. On the notification pull down, I notice slide to remove notifications is still in place from CM7.2, but obviously because you have to slide to access the widget toggles, it doesn't really work. You have to slide really slowly on a removable notification to see what I am talking about.

It would be nice if you could change between the notifications and the widgets using just the buttons at the bottom, allowing the slide to remove notification feature to work properly. I am not sure if you are able to achieve this, but it would be really nice.

One more thing (again not a big deal but would improve the overall experience if you were interested) is that alarms don't show up in the lock screen, im not sure if this is intentional to keep the theme minimalistic, but it could still look nice if they were centred.

Again, thanks a lot!

EDIT: I thought about it, if it is possible to stop sliding to the left on the notification screen (no need to anyway because there are no pages to the left) then sliding to the left could remove notifications, and sliding to the right could change to widgets. Just an idea, I don't know how difficult this would be to implement.

Edited by Ar_jay

Anybody willing to be my test monkey to try my new build before I make it public in a new thread?

It contains all my previous changes and patches + some additional features

like UI transition improvement + status bar soft buttons support..

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Anybody willing to be my test monkey to try my new build before I make it public in a new thread?

I love to do ...but please upload in mediafire or elsewhere for ease of access. :)

Guest mckc001

yip

Guest gustavo104

Hello, you have some way to make a multilanguage patch for this rom (the penultimate post)