[ROM][PORT][Gen2][26 MAY] Mokee OS for Blade [Updated to V2]

Guest sheennick

Guest mr_mufy

Root is not working properly in default rom. Try downloading latest Superuser.apk from playstore.

Should do the trick.

Hi.

Can you add to a new patch?

I i'll give a try

Guest mr_mufy

It's already there. If S2E still oesn't work after my patch then it's something different causing it.

OK.

I already have try with ur patch. and doesn't work. :(.

Guest iShubham

I updated to the latest Superuser from the developers page (used 3.2-RC, it's flashable in CWM) and still didn't get it to work

But I googled around and found this thread on XDA:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1668247

Tried it out and now S2E works for me :)

Thanks very much!

Btw any facing battery problem?

its eating battery!!!

Guest mr_mufy

I updated to the latest Superuser from the developers page (used 3.2-RC, it's flashable in CWM) and still didn't get it to work

But I googled around and found this thread on XDA:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1668247

Tried it out and now S2E works for me :)

I can you simple the steps?

I'm in work and i can't lose time to read all the steps.

If u simple and post the links here i'm greatfull.

Guest Ar_jay

Im using the latest build posted in post #177 and everything is super smooth. I also flashed ICS Roboto font and the new Adreno Libs from targetbsp's site. I edited the language and locale lines in build.prop to en and GB to get it into engligh.

I am having a couple of problems though hopefully someone could help me out on.

Firstly the notification tray only has 2 tabs, "notification" and the second one is switches but it is labelled "break". The clear all notifications button says @2131296325 instead of clear all. There are also a number of spelling errors in the switches panel which I am happy to live with.

Finally, I cannot get ANYTHING to download from the play store. I get the error message "insufficient storage available" when I have a load of space left. I have tried the Lucky Patcher market fix as well as unchecking the relevant market switch in titanium backup and neither fix the problem. I have also cleared the market cache and data and this doesnt help.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: Didnt see C3C0s patch on the previous page, will try that now then report back

EDIT 2: The patch fixed everything except the insufficent storage space error. Apart from this literally everything about the ROM is perfect and I would never go back to ColdfusionX

Edited by Ar_jay

Guest KingsizeX

MokeeOS v1.10.398 V880 - [Multi-language v0.1]

There is still lots of translation fixes to be done but this gets you a decent starting version. I'll try to get more fixes when I have time.

Modifications:

• build.prop mods to get English Language by Default (en_US)
  • Fixed language typos/added missing translations on Notifications
  • Fixed language typos/added missing translations on Satusbar Toggles
  • C3C0 Mods (all credits to him):
    • Added CM Settings
    • Reorganized Settings
    • Added additional languages
    • Added battery % indicator from MokeeOS v0.3

Removed:
      • All Chinese bloatware
      • Removed some unneeded libs (according to C3C0 patch)

Added:

• LatinIME Keyboard from Cyanogen (replacing the default chinese one)
        • Filer (Cyanogen Filemanager)
        • Latest Adreno 200 Libs

Updated:

[*]Superuser.apk and SU Binary

Notes:

[*]This is a first release so there are bugs

[*]Overall everything is working fine and should keep you happy for a while :)

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?66xa3bpkv8jxvfe

Guest Ar_jay

Thanks for the work, I wont flash right now because I have just got this up and running. Will I need a wipe if i am coming from the last update?

Also after HOURS of trawling through XDA threads, I fixed my market problem by flashing this zip from the following post. I hope it helps someone.

CM7 HBOOT with MIUI

Yes it will work on CM7 Hboot though you need to install this for market cache fix

CM7_Hboot_MIUI_MOD.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?o9n4o0jrci74yg0

Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=11410738&postcount=4

Guest Ar_jay

MokeeOS v1.10.398 V880 - [Multi-language v0.1]

There is still lots of translation fixes to be done but this gets you a decent starting version. I'll try to get more fixes when I have time.

Thanks for this:

I have noticed a very minor spelling error. on the dialer, when you begin dialing it says "Total: X Contacter match"

Also you may wish to include the roboto font from ICS. It is a very subtle change but I think it makes a very big difference to the overall look of the ROM. Up to you though. I have attached it.

Font-Roboto-AOSP-ICS_clock-CWR.zip

Edited by Ar_jay

Guest iShubham

Thanks for this:

I have noticed a very minor spelling error. on the dialer, when you begin dialing it says "Total: X Contacter match"

Also you may wish to include the roboto font from ICS. It is a very subtle change but I think it makes a very big difference to the overall look of the ROM. Up to you though. I have attached it.

Sorry for newb questions,but, Do i have to flash this font in recovery to make it work?

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Sorry for newb questions,but, Do i have to flash this font in recovery to make it work?

Yes... flash the file in recovery...but make sure to take a back up first :)

Guest iShubham

Yes... flash the file in recovery...but make sure to take a back up first :)

and @Ar_jay Thanks ,nice font :)

can you tell me where i can get more fonts like that?

Guest Ar_jay

and @Ar_jay Thanks ,nice font :)

can you tell me where i can get more fonts like that?

Sorry that's the only one I know. Its ripped straight from any AOSP ICS ROM.

As a side note:

I have been running v1.10 with C3C0s patch as well as the few patches I said a few posts up and I can say this is the best ROM I have ever used hands down. Also the battery seems to be lasting ages. I have had my phone unplugged for 7 hours now and its on 95%. Just the look and feel of it is so much better than stock CM7, and in my opinion many elements look nicer than ICS.

If anyone is reading this and is contemplating trying it, go ahead. (Dont flash the ROM from the front page, look at the one in post #212) Just make a nandroid backup first and you have nothing to lose.

Just a side note, too, but quite important.

Mokee guys have done quite a drastic changes to framework styles rendering

cm7 themes unusable. Side effects like applications FCing, etc should be expected

after applying themes via theme chooser.

Announcing quite important Hotfix.

Symptoms: When you have missed call idicated on lockscreen and slide left to unlock to get directly to missed calls, phone reboots.

Reason: non-existent intent to launch call log is called causing the core services to die. I fixed it to call the correct one.

Download link: http://tinyw.in/Pg20

Flash in clockworkmod, wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot

Guest gustavo104

The new version of this rom is beautiful, but the battery is not lasting long, so I'll go back to the rom CyanMobile revo, which has a battery life greater.

Is there any way to increase the battery life of Mokee?

Guest Elio Lopes

The new version of this rom is beautiful, but the battery is not lasting long, so I'll go back to the rom CyanMobile revo, which has a battery life greater.

Is there any way to increase the battery life of Mokee?

You have made the battery calibration?

Guest gustavo104

You have made the battery calibration?

yes, in the beginning to work, but then was running out fast anyway...

This rom is beautiful, but since the battery life is not good, I'll go back to CyanMobile revo :)

Guest iShubham

Thanks for the work, I wont flash right now because I have just got this up and running. Will I need a wipe if i am coming from the last update?

Also after HOURS of trawling through XDA threads, I fixed my market problem by flashing this zip from the following post. I hope it helps someone.

Source: http://forum.xda-dev...738&postcount=4

I still get the error :/

Package file invalid

or

Insufficient storage.. (i have alot storage left)

Any1 had fix to this?

Also any1 knows how to get better battery?

Offtopic : i had a question, that what does the "BootLoader" option does in reboot menu?

Guest Rastaman2302

Everything works fine untill I insert my sim. I'm stuck on the lockscreen, it doesn't unlock an I can see in the statusbar it doesn't recognize my sim card..

Is there a fix for this or are these chinese roms just not compatible with my sim card? I had the same thing happening before with a MIUI build but evnetually it got fixed :unsure:

nvm there was a problem with my sim, everything working smooth now :)

Just some trouble with ext partition and superuser crashing a lot but I'll figure it out.

Hands down best rom I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot of them.

Edited by Rastaman2302