[ICS] [AOSP] AOSPFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

Ah. I checked the folder and it was empty. Is that good?

There's meant to be something in there. Have you flashed the superuser package yet on the first page?

Guest razzmataz1478

Yeah. What is wrong then?

Not sure...probably nothing because you haven't gone over your cache....maybe I'll just restore my backup...and have a go :)

Guest CavemanJames

Hi I'm newbie in this and I don't know what AOSP is, if it is better than CFX and if yes in what.

AOSP is the Android Open Source Project. This is pure 'stock' android with no modifications at all. This is essentially what you get with the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S with ICS update.

Guest Der_Floo

Id really love to see Tillaz work with this as a new base for Atomic. It would be one hell of a ROM!

oh yes :)

question ..do you know the reason for my bootloops ? i do it like you said and come to Goggle`s first page...but after 5 seconds it reboots with the android logo ?! :)

Guest razzmataz1478

oh yes :)

question ..do you know the reason for my bootloops ? i do it like you said and come to Goggle`s first page...but after 5 seconds it reboots with the android logo ?! :)

Not sure...

That's a question for laltit

Guest plegdroid

radical as I am, flashed this over the 15-05-12 build, with no wiping at all of anything, flashed SU, then flashed

gapps (17-03-12) powered off out of cwm, restarted the phone via the power button booted ok with all previous data still intact, and all working ok :D just got to sort softkeys and then complete.

thank you Tilal. :D

Guest utternoob

I did as razz said and used 15th may rom and all was fine

Is it themable?

Edited by utternoob

Guest tilal6991

I think the German simcard is at fault again. Could you get me a logcat from the start of booting till the reboot point? And put it on pastebin.com and link to here. I want to know what's causing the problem once and for all.

Guest Der_Floo

ok let me do it when i have time :) i must write a big projekt for exams and i will do do it later ok ?

edit: should i try it with 20.05 or 15.05 build from cfx?

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest Der_Floo

You can just do adb logcat straight off.

sorry dont understand :)

edit: so it is right ?

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest plegdroid
Does any one gets color bugs many times like me ?

yes, getting graphical issues when in titanium, specifically when choosing an app. :)