[ICS] [AOSP] AOSPFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM]

Guest tilal6991

Guest utternoob

AOSP is pure android. You will need to do the 3 wipes and format all bar sd card and install cfx then aosp then gapps. As for bootloaders and kernels I haven't a clue :(

Guest plegdroid
What is the difference with a AOSP ROM?

Can you modify it easier yourself?

And before I flash a new ROM should I format /system and format /boot too or just the three wipes?

And another question! Why are there no bootloaders or kernels for ZTE phones?

Yesterday I rooted my Xperia Arc S and I had too unlock bootloader, root and flash a ICS kernel that included CWM before I could flash a custom ROM!

zte phones don't come with bootloader, for kernel try ceco's s3 kernel for ics :)

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/353434-[KERNEL]-S3-for-CyanogenMod-ROMs

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

Not sure if it is a rom specific problem, but I never seem to receive meassages apart from in the morning. Just seems to have appeared in the last few days. Using a UK skate on orange sim

Guest favod

i know etas are a no no so im not gonna ask for one so instead ill ask how u guys find the rom and what the last release date on it is

Guest utternoob

Think early beta and totally different to cfx so probably doesn't have the same features. Lalit will have to confirm all this when he has time. May well be working on an update right now

Edit: Got a DF-BPA-09 market error when downloading an app. Any ideas?

Edited by utternoob

Guest CavemanJames

What stage is the rom at ? Does it have the active features as CFX ?

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk

This won't have all the features of ColdfusionX. this isn't cyanogen mod. It's essentially the rom that oems get before they customise it to suit their needs. It's 'stock' Ice Cream Sandwich. No modifications to it at all.

Guest favod

OK I know I'm probably gonna get shouted at but what's the changelog for the latest release

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk