[ICS] [AOSP] AOSPFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Der_Floo

i tried. bootloops are fixed :) work very smooth but on brother i still get some ugly lines :o and calender FC !

q5e23a9hfqfw.jpg i get these in first google sign up usw..

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest utternoob

I get that quite often, but it is something that possibly comes with an early release, not sure though as never had one before

Guest oscar-mark

AOSP is pure android. You will need to do the 3 wipes and format all bar sd card and install cfx then aosp then gapps. As for bootloaders and kernels I haven't a clue :(

Ok I learn so much everyday over at XDA!

AOSP is like Stock/Vanilla Android like the Nexus Phones!

Though What's the difference between CM9 and AOSP except CM9 settings, themes, dark and blue themed apps(?), no support for CM9 mods?

Isn't Cyanogen based on stock Android?

Guest Der_Floo

If using this, install C3CO's S3 kernel for CM9. So far no graphical issues and no other problems :)

when i flash, no grphical issues like in my picture some posts over here??? really?

Guest Der_Floo

Yup. Honestly. Been using it for about 2 hours and nothing bad has happened

wow :) for me important : in browser too? because here are the most of the bugs . and do you get a force close "calendar space"?

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest utternoob

No. Using previous release as current doesn't work for me

But browser seems fine in this release

Edited by utternoob

Guest Der_Floo

No. Using previous release as current doesn't work for me

But browser seems fine in this release

oh. first release doesnt work for me :) mh i will try it with kernel :) any news about themes in this rom ?

Guest tilal6991

This was actually never meant to be a ROM. It's just a base for MIUI. That's the only reason I actually developed this. So any instabilities are unlikely to be fixed unless they are also present in MIUI

Guest Der_Floo

This was actually never meant to be a ROM. It's just a base for MIUI. That's the only reason I actually developed this. So any instabilities are unlikely to be fixed unless they are also present in MIUI

hm ok :) but it work smooth and stable, so we use it as a rom :) my only question is, is there a way to custumize sth ?

Guest razzmataz1478

If you want themes, the best idea would be to grab apktool 1.4.2 and learn how to decompile apks, and to learn how to colour tint, because I don't think that anyone will even consider making themes for this.

Guest C3C0

C3CO kernel not fixed visual problems :( think I saw someone complaining about it over on miui thread but not sure

Maybe because it was never meant to be fixed with my kernel ;) I think the problem is in AOSP's surfaceflinger.

It has been fixed in CM9 but AOSP is pure google code and fixes that appear on CM9 are simply not being

propagated into AOSP.