[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest Mtman1
Actually, original rom comes from blade. It is available at WWW.mfunz.com

But Chinese and English only. There's also thread in blade forum. But the version that's there was ported from LG which was ported from blade :D

Yeah well, I'm assuming he wants the English/multilingual rom :) not the Chinese rom

Guest Mtman1

Actually, you can have a go at porting a multilanguage mokee rom. There is a guide on xda that takes 2 mins (for me it works)

Edited by Mtman1

Guest MrDetonator

Notifications can be cleared by taping the small circle-like icon located at the left bottom right under the last notification. It's not visible if there're no notifications.

If there's not much notifications, there are the circle. But when there are lots of notifications, the circle is not visible.

Guest Viento del Sur
My first CM in the skate. Impressed!

One detail that I don't know it is a bug or not, but it's fun: When I touch on the top Left screen (in the corner) is as if I pressed the button "home". (note: not softkey activate in setting)

One problem: When I go from PC at the PlayStore CAN NOT SELECT this device. I don't appear in the list of available devices ... Has any solution?

Note: The PlayStore working in sakte and I can download from the stake.

Thx!

Solved. PlayStore work.

Probably a temporary failure of google.

regards!

If there's not much notifications, there are the circle. But when there are lots of notifications, the circle is not visible.

Well it's nearly impossible to do anything with it since there's no source code available for mokee modified systemui. So you probably have to learn to live with it... But I definitely try to look at it although I'm not treating it as high priority due to it being a minor issue.

Edited by C3C0

Guest mhstrijbos

Is there a possibility to show battery percentage rather than a bar?. Also, sometimes 2 menus show in overlay, making it hard to read them. Anyone else has this problem?

Guest crnadakm

Is there a possibility to show battery percentage rather than a bar?. Also, sometimes 2 menus show in overlay, making it hard to read them. Anyone else has this problem?

You can change battery icon to percentage in cm settings.

Settings -> System -> CyanogenMod Settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> Battery status style -> Percentage

And about overlay, I guess you installed center clock mod so messages and notifications overlap over center clock ? right?

Edited by crnadakm

Guest mhstrijbos

You can change battery icon to percentage in cm settings.

Settings -> System -> CyanogenMod Settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks -> Battery status style -> Percentage

And about overlay, I guess you installed center clock mod so messages and notifications overlap over center clock ? right?

Battery tweak works. Thanks, overlay is independent of centerclockmod.

post-967061-13394749358677_thumb.jpg

Guest MrDetonator

Well it's nearly impossible to do anything with it since there's no source code available for mokee modified systemui. So you probably have to learn to live with it... But I definitely try to look at it although I'm not treating it as high priority due to it being a minor issue.

Ok, but it's strange. My Status bar is full of notifications and I don't know how to clean it not rebooting the phone.

By the way, my Flash Player still doesn't work, I tried all versions including one from your site, transferring to system/user app etc.

Guest crnadakm

Ok, but it's strange. My Status bar is full of notifications and I don't know how to clean it not rebooting the phone.

By the way, my Flash Player still doesn't work, I tried all versions including one from your site, transferring to system/user app etc.

What notifications, could you do a screenshot ?

BTW for flash player I use Flash 11 for skate from this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/347442-working-adobe-flash-102-103-11-bbciplayer-streams-feeds/page__hl__flash

Guest crnadakm

Battery tweak works. Thanks, overlay is independent of centerclockmod.

Ah, I see, change the theme !

Sorry for double post ...

Guest MrDetonator

What notifications, could you do a screenshot ?

BTW for flash player I use Flash 11 for skate from this thread:

http://www.modaco.co...page__hl__flash

Here it is. It's hard to make it, the Notification bar hides when you try to make a screenshot and I don't have second phone.

As you can see, this is notification area in Status bar and it's full, there's no button to clean it.

post-968903-0-91413000-1339498349.jpg

post-968903-0-74429200-1339498730.png

Edited by MrDetonator

You should be able to scroll the area with notifications downwards to see the clear button. Does it work?

Edited by C3C0

Guest MrDetonator

You should be able to scroll the are with notifications downwards to see the clear button. Does it work?

Oh, ye, it works. Thanks.

Edited by MrDetonator