[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest PejotA

C3CO I'm just having trouble or someone else too ... this notifications bar with a bug simply annoying and irritating to the point of interfering in writing with the keyboard. When you try to put some password or write something down or prevents the bar forcing writing another letter in place ... More someone or some solution for this? Thank you

:angry::blink::mellow:

Sorry I think I don't understand what you mean ... Can you describe it in more detail? I am not experiencing any problems with writing myself. What do you mean by "notification bug"?

Guest crnadakm

I can't get wifi to work with this ROM. It toggles back off after a while. Am I the only one? Is there a solution to this?

Hm, for now you are the only one...

I had that problem with my "port" (lol) but since C3C0's first build wifi is working for everyone...

Edited by crnadakm

I can't get wifi to work with this ROM. It toggles back off after a while. Am I the only one? Is there a solution to this?

If it turns off when screen off then changing policy in advanced wifi settings could help (press menu button while in wifi settings)

Guest bAzYx

If it turns off when screen off then changing policy in advanced wifi settings could help (press menu button while in wifi settings)

the switch goes off after a while independently of the the advanced settings (I had tried that). it is not that the wifi stops: it never starts

Hard to say. They are very similar. CM7 is vanilla CM, whereas MoKee is built on top of CM7.

CM7.2RC3 is newer and built from sources so new updates from me can be expected as soon as they appear on CM github.

MoKee is ported and it's not known if some new updates could be expected. This is not in my hands since I don't own sources of it.

MoKee is nicer. But that's just my personal opinion. You better go try them yourself and decide according to what suits your needs best.

Guest Mtman1

I think mokee is better as it has the beautiful looks of miui but the functionality like cm7. You've got to try each one to find out what you like

Edited by Mtman1

Guest crnadakm

i have problem with proximity sensor,please can some one help me out.

Settings -> System -> Device settings -> Calibrate Prox. sensor

Guest Sidecar_jon

trying it, and it looks good. But i have a twits question/problem when it flashed up wether to cync apps i thought "not till wifi is set up.." so i clicked NO, but now i cant find how to let it cync the apps now that wifi is set up....any way to set it going again?

Guest Mtman1
Themes package added to the first post!

Check it out.

Wooow... there as big as the rom :)

Thx btw

Edited by Mtman1

Guest banemitre66

Themes package added to the first post!

Check it out.

Great I bin waiting for this,only that I have problem with download,it always sanding me to ilivid download link,what am I doing wrong?