[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Hi, Before I flash Mokeeos' Rom, I have a question. Can I simply extract the files in system directory of 06-13 zip and replace the files in original ROM? or it's better flash them separately? thanks.

You can do it either way. There's no difference.

Guest MrDetonator

Well collecting themes is the least I could do ;)

I would recomend GingerBlurBattery

If there is "Battery" in the name of a theme it means that is has 1% circle battery icons, in order to use it your battery icon in cm settings needs to be set to default, otherwise you will just get a cm7 battery icon.

GingerBlurBattery theme is very nice, I was looking for similar theme, lightweight and good looking.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest Ali Zain

When i first flashed this rom my wifi was also not working because i forgot to wipe data and caches. You should try wiping data and dalvik caches etc and then flash the rom again.. i hope your problem will be solved

Guest crnadakm

i want the Original one not the Centered Clock, how can i restore it?

Well just flash the rom again, wipe cache, dalvik, format system and flash.

Guest doubleon

Hi This is a great rom ! Thanks for taking the time to port it over to the skate.

I think I might have found a bug, when I make a call, the phone will ring once and the launcher seems to crash.

The only way to restore the icons on the screen is to reboot the phone, a launcher restart doesn't work.

It happens randomly, it happened a few days ago and I didn't think anything of it but it happened again this morning.

Any advice on this would be welcome, I've attached a s/shot to show the screen after the crash.

post-980155-0-46491400-1339957323_thumb.

Guest doubleon

just tried swiping the dock bar, didn't realise that there were extra icon spaces ( my bad :D )

if I make a call and accidentally swipe the dock bar, it shouldn't crash the dialler tho. I've tried a few times to reproduce this and finding it quite difficult.

Guest Mtman1

if I make a call and accidentally swipe the dock bar, it shouldn't crash the dialler tho. I've tried a few times to reproduce this and finding it quite difficult.

Yeah, that shouldn't happen. Maybe you could make a logcat of it next time it happens so we can see.

Guest borja1969

Not work well with the "Steel Blue" team carbon, and the Spb Shell 3D is very slow. You could fix it. For the rest very well, very full this rom Mokeeos. And thanks by all the apps that is standard

Guest banemitre66

Not work well with the "Steel Blue" team carbon, and the Spb Shell 3D is very slow. You could fix it. For the rest very well, very full this rom Mokeeos. And thanks by all the apps that is standard

spb shell 3d for me is only slow with live wallpapers ,with plain wallpapers is fine,I also tried spb on g300 with tilals atomicmod and its little bit smoother but compering specs for this two devices its to be expected right.

Edited by banemitre66

Guest kiboboss

Its nice rom keep good work. I have one question please , after updating 13/06 version in cwm when i go to "About phone" it say Mod version MokeeOS v0.3.120605 by Ceco . Is that ok i mean did i update right.

Cheers

Yea this is happen to me too... Why is still 05.06. when supposed to be 13.6 ?

I just forgot to update date in build.prop. So you can safely ignore it.

If you have "Hide status bar" function in Settings / Display then you have the latest version.

Edited by C3C0

Guest crnadakm

This Rom is amazing!!!! I love it!

I just tried Lewa OS and it is nowhere near as good as this.

It's been almost a month on the same for me :D Personal record :D

Guest Pablo87

And this is more general question than ROM related: does Skate support USB host ? Can I connect USB flash drive via USB OTG adapter ?

I must ask again...