[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest crnadakm

So this is faster and better than CFX?

In way yes and in a way no. This is fully working ROM, while ICS still has some minor issues. Try them both...

Guest oscar-mark

In way yes and in a way no. This is fully working ROM, while ICS still has some minor issues. Try them both...

I'm gonna give this phone to my brother, who is new to Smartphones and CM9 is a little unstable rite now so I might try some cm7 ROM!

Guest banemitre66

How to change icons in mokee(there is no edit option when long press)and witch one to use(for home screen and drawer ):hdpi;ldpi;mdpi or 128px?

O.K. I find out how to change icons on homescreen,but still has no idea how to change icons in app drawer,if anyone could help it would be great,thx.

Edited by banemitre66

Guest pandalorian

i'm using the initial release with 06/13 update and i found a strange problem. When i try to move an app from phone to SD card,my phone just restarting itself. Happens me every time. Guess i need to build it up from zero,coz skipping an update (06/06 afaik) would make the mess i have atm. :)

Using Mokee since release and im in love with it,thanks for the share and all your work guys!

Guest zukenp

I use this rom caple days and must say that this is probably the best .Only "problem " is maybe baterry life.No its not bad,its better that atomic,logic...but isnt better than (for me) cm9 4.0.4. I chack and see that cell standbay is about 50%. Isnt that too much? On some another forum some people say that launcher pro is maybe a problem?

The percentage you see there doesn't mean level of consumption but distribution of consumption. This means that sum for all components should give around 100%. If you have phone in standby for a long period percentage for cell standby will grow. If you start using screen massively percentage for cell will drop and for screen it will grow accordingly.

Guest banemitre66

it works perfectly for me

http://www.mediafire...a988j9aqnh2qsjc

Thx for the link,now I have option to play video,so it's a progress,but when I hit play"this video don't support your device",I have no idea ,maybe because I went back from cm9 to mokee through cwm backup something went wrong there ,before flash player worked flawlessly and also now after every reboot I have to force close luncher and after that it works.

Edited by banemitre66

Guest gavin.19

Thx for the link,now I have option to play video,so it's a progress,but when I hit play"this video don't support your device",I have no idea ,maybe because I went back from cm9 to mokee through cwm backup something went wrong there ,before flash player worked flawlessly and also now after every reboot I have to force close luncher and after that it works.

The best performing Flash player for me has been 10.3 - http://minus.com/lbwkGtllwtstr2

Guest banemitre66

The best performing Flash player for me has been 10.3 - http://minus.com/lbwkGtllwtstr2

I tried it but no luck,O.K. now I can say I tried everything,I did full wipe(- wipe data / factory reset

- advanced / wipe dalvik cache

- mounts & storage / format system)installed rom,both updates,gapps,uninstalled installed all versions of flash player,didn't forgot reboot and no luck,never mind,thanks to gavin.19 and addis for trying to help.

I even tried to fake device with device spoofer.

At least I don't have to fc after reboot now ,that get fixed in the process . :P

Edited by banemitre66

Guest MrDetonator

I tried it but no luck,O.K. now I can say I tried everything,I did full wipe(- wipe data / factory reset

Try Optimized Player from the second post.

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest MrDetonator

I did.

And what result?

It's 11.2, not 10.3. I also had problems with Flash Player, players 10.2, 10.3 and 11.0 didn't work. I removed old player and installed this one. Also you can make sure that your partitionon is at least 150 Mb, it can be a problem if it's less.

Guest banemitre66

And what result?

It's 11.2, not 10.3. I also had problems with Flash Player, players 10.2, 10.3 and 11.0 didn't work. I removed old player and installed this one. Also you can make sure that your partitionon is at least 150 Mb, it can be a problem if it's less.

well,result is"video don't support device",my partition is 210,10,210,never mind I can live without it,thanks any way.

Guest borja1969

I link2sd gone with the last update and tells me I have no space. I will return to the previous update, everything was perfect.

Guest borja1969

The issue of team blue stel coal does not work well with rom and spb shell est 3 d slow to load in the system. The latest update leaves the mobile space, which has disappeared link2sd

Guest Mtman1

Hi,

Thanks for this rom. I know this is fully working, but are you still working on this? If so, what's going to happen next update?

Nothing to be expected until new release appears at mfunz.com. I'm checking it regularly. I redirected my activities to Paranoid Android for now. That's just my curious me :)