[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest zukenp

Hi does the camera flash work on this Rom? Mine doesn't appear to be working since I flashed this?

Thanks.

Camera flash works fine.

Guest Pablo87

This ROM is in one word: PERFECTION !!! :)

Fast, Stable, BuggFree, Beautiful, Excelent battery management. I managed to use it for almost 10 days without of rebooting phone and 10th day i just rebooted it to update for new version. :)

2 C3C0:

Dakujem ti na tomto vybornom ROM-e ! ( nepouzil som google translate ked som pisal toto ;) )

Guest davidloweruk

i love this rom .. keep it up .. with each update it gets better .. thanku so much .. love all the system menu settings .. GUYS THIS ROM ALSO WILL OVERCLOCK MORE THAN OTHER ROMS U CAN GO ALL THE WAY TO 1017MZH or higher .ALL DAY LONG NO PROBLEM OTHER ROMS ONLY GO UPTO 960MZH .. TRY U SEE .. THIS ROM IS NOT ONLY THE BEST BUT OVERCLOCKS THE MOST DONT BE JUST STUCK AT 960MZH IT OVERCLOCKS ONDEMARD LOW 245MZH MAX 1017MZH THATS WHAT I HAVE SET AT BEEN PLAYING GAMES ECT ALL MORE SMOOTHER .. U CAN ALWAYS GO AND SET TO UNDER CLOCK IF JUST OUT ON BATT I SET TO LOWEST .. AND MAX OUT AT 480mzh

Guest davidloweruk

THIS ROM OVERCLOCKS NOT JUST TO 960MZH BUT ALL THE WAY TO 1017 - 1036 ALL DAY LONG ON MY SKATE ONNLY ON THIS ROM .. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT UPDATE .. WELL DONE

Guest deepvoyce

HELP MEE!! somebody...

please give me a download link for a latest build and fix and gapps... because i don't to adjust a second post...:(( (sorry for my bad english...)!

Guest mogamycool

in fact it works like a charm

but i'm asking to putall updates fixes into the rom to make it easier

i wish that happen in a soon final rom

Guest Ali Zain

I am having problems with wifi. It doesn't seem to work. While it works perfectly on atomics cm7 or any other rom. Please fix this

Guest C3C0

Wifi works OK. I suggest you delete all your defined wifi access points and define them again. There might be problem if you restored them from Google backup...