[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest Bushes

Have to say the performance and battery life on this rom is superb. For instance I left it fully charged last night and reduced nothing on the device that would save battery life. Eight hours later only 3% power drained. Never had a rom like that before. Performance wise with persistent use the battery drain is minimal.

Where as on Atomic I couldn't play tvcatchup through my data allowance and the music player couldn't play FLAC tunes this rom does everything I need, and no lag either. A really superb rom, I now have no reason to change to another.

I looked yesterday but no update was there so this must have happend this night.

Anyway, I am busy @ work after my vacation but I'll look into it very soon.

Guest zukriaksah

i hv ported mokee to my ideos x6 b4, now im using skate, if u hv skate prorietary files list, i can port it by myself (if im not facing time constraints :-))

Guest zukriaksah

i hv ported mokee to my ideos x6 b4, now im using skate, if u hv skate prorietary files list, i can port it by myself (if im not facing time constraints :-))

Guest zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

Guest zukriaksah

Guest creedence

Hi C3C0. I have now CM 7. 2.0. it. But I want to go to Moke. Do I have to completely wipe everything? Or maybe just wipe and Dalvik cache? Thanks

You can try but incompatibility of gapps data should be expected since I think gapps are not exactly the same as those in cm7 (in mokee they are already included and I don't know where they come from). Anyway just do a backup of your current rom and give it a try...

Guest banemitre66

Isn't this exciting times,Tilal is wrestling with JB,C3C0 with possible MOKEE update,is there something more that honest flash junky could hope for? :D

Guest creedence
You can try but incompatibility of gapps data should be expected since I think gapps are not exactly the same as those in cm7 (in mokee they are already included and I don't know where they come from). Anyway just do a backup of your current rom and give it a try...

This will I do. Taste of study. Thanks. >_>

Downloaded :) Thank you very much. Appreciated.

I will get to it later today. I am busy @ work ATM.

Note that it will take some time because I have to transfer languages they stripped...

Guest MrDetonator

Is it possible to change the lock screen not downloading 3-d part app or does it have only one lock screen theme by default?

Edited by MrDetonator

Guest zukriaksah

C3C0, i decided to help u, i mean i ported the latest mokee v1.10 by myself, this is the link:

http://www.4shared.c...96-v960-re.html

your job now is only to fix the wifi tether (native wifi tether not working, need to use 3rd party app). or maybe u want to add other tweaks... :-) oppps... its using baidu input, maybe u want to change it to latin keyboard.

first observation... nice UI, beautiful lockscreen, return of MK Launcher, all major functions working great, including RIL, wifi, bluetooth, headset, camera (with barcode scanner)

p/s: i dont know how to add screenshots here, but u can refer to mfunz.com to see the latest UI of mokee :-)

Edited by zukriaksah

I already started but had to interrupt. My aim was to merge it with my latest CM 7.2.0 stable I released yesterday.

What source rom did you use?

Now the more time consuming part comes - getting the languages inside all the apks.

Guest banemitre66

I already started but had to interrupt. My aim was to merge it with my latest CM 7.2.0 stable I released yesterday.

Now the more time consuming part comes - getting the languages inside all the apks.

If you already planed to merge it with yours 7.2 please do so cause it's really great,If only I could find where I locked my desktop so I could unlock it,lol,I am searching for it about a half an hour. :) It is on the most obvious place,menu-more,well I was quite drunk when locked it,I should have drink few beers so I would find it instantly .

Edited by banemitre66

Guest zukriaksah

i did cross porting using yr cm7.2 stable (yes the latest one - yesterday). but no cm setting in latest mokee. my problem is i was using yr mokee b4 this, so i flashed this new rom only by wiping cache & dalvik, while in yr mokee i hv set bottom status bar, now i cannot change it bcoz no cm setting in this new rom :-) unless i make a clean flash again (full-wipe). i just change language in build.prop to english.

Edited by zukriaksah