[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

I am on new mokee right now so no chance to test. I checked the behaviour on this one.

There are two ways of doing it:

1) using Settings / Security

2) power widget button.

My experience is that you must use one or the other not both at the same time because it will cause undesirable side-effects.

Looks like these two settings are not boud together and are working isolated.

Guest sui785

This rom rules, awesome launcher and smoothness and everything works! Keep up the good work, I hope the new build will be updated with performance improvements.

Guest Pablo87

I am on new mokee right now so no chance to test. I checked the behaviour on this one.

There are two ways of doing it:

1) using Settings / Security

2) power widget button.

My experience is that you must use one or the other not both at the same time because it will cause undesirable side-effects.

Looks like these two settings are not boud together and are working isolated.

I always use Lockscreen switch in status bar and when I once disable the lockscreen I can't enable it back, but switch turns color to white which meant that lockscreen should be enabled.

Edited by Pablo87

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wmburn

Hi this rom is great. There is simple glitch. When clicking x buttion and it tells how much RAM is cleared, but some partis without spacing. this is text >

"Clean Succesfull40kbThe Ram is clean"

Also flash Light when clicked nothing happends

also this happends on any cm7 rom and i have no clue why this happends. csportable stuck on text initialising engine when selecting singleplayer and choose map, also happends on Asphalt 1 or 5. Started game playing for 10-15sec and it stucks. What could be a problem?

When i stuck i click HOME buttion and it exit application without problem.

Thnx in advance

Edited by wmburn

Guest crnadakm

Hi this rom is great. There is simple glitch. When clicking x buttion and it tells how much RAM is cleared, but some partis without spacing. this is text >

"Clean Succesfull40kbThe Ram is clean"

Use some other task killer, tha one that comes with mokee is pretty basic

Also flash Light when clicked nothing happends

Flash light can not work as torch on skate on any ROM, that's why nothing happens ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hisham.weshy

I've flashed the ROM and have been using it for a week. I'm impressed of the difference between it and the stock one i had. i Thought that the stock ROM was better but this's one made me feel i have a new smoother, faster and more elegant device. Great job guyz.

My feedback and some inquires:

1. "Video" shows the same upper bar of the "Music", which're (Artists, Albums, Songs, Playlist). I can go with this, no problem.

2. "AutoSync" loads "ON" by itself on every Reboot ! even when i put it OFF. but not annoying me.

3. The "Dail Pad" slides too much when i type on it :D this's alittle annoying coz i got be definite with the click, Sticky dail pad would be much better.

4. I selected two input languages in Keyboard settings to use them in typing (Arabic+English), But i can't swith into Arabic when using the keyboard. there's no option to do!

5. The most annoying thing i found and i couldn't deal with is the Contacts. i can't assign any contact to its group through android that i have to open my Gmail from Latptop and save the contact to the group i want !!! Because i dun save my contacts to "My Contact" main group on google account, but on another group. So how can i do? and is there anyway to go back to the "Contacts" app of Gingerbread 2.3.5?

Thanks for your continuous support to the OS.

Edited by Hisham.weshy

Guest mogamycool

i rebooted several times and it didn't do so

to switch between languages use space button

Edited by mogamycool

Guest Hisham.weshy

yes. it changes lang. now (although i used spacebar b4 and it didn't work). Thanks.

Any solution for adding contacts to groups?

Bad news... Links will be down because of the following... It will take some time to get them up again...

Good day,

As a recipient of this e-mail, you are currently registered as a developer on Goo.im. I do wish this mail was in better tidings, however, it is not. During our maintenance yesterday, expansion of the Lustre FS that files are stored on, was on the todo list, and was done. However, during this, the old primary OST for Lustre died, causing a race condition where the new server was seen as primary, and the metadata server blanked itself, causing a critical loss of all files stored on the FS. Unfortunately, there is no recovery of files from this. At this time, all home directories have been re-created, and users re-linked to /dev/ folders on Goo.im at this time.

Guest mogamycool

Hi C3CO , I wish you can make a rom of JB flavour in the same stability as this rom .

two weeks very stable no battery drains no restarts everything work . I'm waiting for it

Guest skYmarine

tried to search whole topic but didn't succeed

how can i disable an option to reject calls with sms messages?

spent a lot of money taking my phone from pocket and rejecting calls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest pablitobm88

hello C3C0

the links of the first post are down ... you could re-upload? I tested version 1.10, but wanted to put the 0.3 because I need the shade with data traffic and miss the whole subject of ICS

thank you very much

Guest pablitobm88

http://goo.im/devs/C...eeOS/Skate/v0.3

Flash in order:

1) ZTESkate_ROM_MoKeeOS_v0.3_20120605.zip

2) update-mokeeos-20120613.zip

3) update-mokeeos-20120623.zip

Another thing, what do you recommend installing kernel?

S3 - CM7 Based ROM (CM7.2, MokeeOS, IceArmor, ...)

¿Normal Version: http://tinyw.in/XQRU?

or

¿Volume Boosted version: http://tinyw.in/5MxM?

thank you very much

Edited by pablitobm88

• 3 months later...
Guest emilpoul

hello C3C0

the links of the first post are down ... you could re-upload? I tested version 1.10, but wanted to put the 0.3 because I need the shade with data traffic and miss the whole subject of ICS

thank you very much

guys really i lost it , well , why the 1.10 doesnt data traffic , and what do you mean ics ui , i see that ceco's 1.10 its also with very very nive ui( i lost it cause i dont understand what is the main differeant ) , also , with this rom if i clocked it to 960 would exhist reboots , is this rom stable and full functional for every day use. i mean does work blue tooth tethering prox sensors and generally everything on the phine .

ceco said that it doesnt matter cache size , so if i apply 150 mb sys size and 2 mb cache size would be everything ok

• 6 months later...
Guest Napoleon136

Hello, I instal this ROM exactly like you write on my ZTE Skate, an it won´t boot. I am stuck on the starting logo with flying android. The flying android is flying again and again and again for almost 30 minutes. Reboot didnt help. And I cant go to recovery, because when my phone is turned off, my computer didnt recognize it. What should I do???

Guest omegavesko

Hello, I instal this ROM exactly like you write on my ZTE Skate, an it won´t boot. I am stuck on the starting logo with flying android. The flying android is flying again and again and again for almost 30 minutes. Reboot didnt help. And I cant go to recovery, because when my phone is turned off, my computer didnt recognize it. What should I do???

You can boot into recovery manually by holding 'power + home + volume up' when your phone is off.