[28/04/13] MIUI.v4 for the ZTE Blade_3.2.22

Guest sanek1804

Guest AdwiL

Author should mention in first post that this ROM needs at least 175-185MB System partition ;) I've stripped mine a little to fit it into 160MB ;)

Guest ufizo

Been using this ROM for 15 hours. Looking stable, no FCs and it is smooth. Great!

With med gapps, it needs 179.7 MB of /system. (In case anyone is looking to create a custom TPT, this might help.

Overall it is a good ROM. Mostly everything has been fixed. USB debug is also working. Tether also worked.

Themes work, so Im loving how beautiful my phone is right now. :)

Some changes that I would like to see in future versions:

It does not detect Wifi ad-hocs? (or any wifi networks?) I had only an ad-hoc to test WiFi, and it was not detected. ad-hocs worked when I had konstaKANG, and burstlam's AOKP remix.

S2E does not work out of the box, it is based on Konsta's KANG, and it works there without using any script.

Cheers :)

Guest innesness

Nice. Is there any place I can get flashable softkeys for this? Or isn't that around yet?

EDIT: Also under Accounts & Sync>Add Account I don't see an Add Google Account option, just Corporate, Email and Xiaomi. Any idea what gives?

Edited by innesness

Guest ufizo

Nice. Is there any place I can get flashable softkeys for this? Or isn't that around yet?

EDIT: Also under Accounts & Sync>Add Account I don't see an Add Google Account option, just Corporate, Email and Xiaomi. Any idea what gives?

flash Gapps.

and check if your /system is large enough.

Guest innesness

Ah, thanks for that, gapps is a given but /system is definitely the problem. TPT time--thanks again.

Edited by innesness

Guest kumel

awesome rom however I noticed the ringtone plays late...its like the call screen lights up but after one 'ring' the music/ringtone plays...does anyone experience this?

Guest ufizo

Can someone please make a custom TPT for this?

Or, give me instructions to do so..

search for TPT Helper. You will get from google play.

There are threads with instructions also.

Edited by ufizo

Guest HumaDroid

search for TPT Helper. You will get from google play.

There are threads with instructions also.

Shall i create a tpt with 180MB /system ???

Guest Akash P
i dont know how to include 5.5.0.4 CWM into the TPT... if anyone knows, please tell..

I think you have to copy paste the recovery.img part of the tpt into yours. Not really sure, you should ask Konsta about it.

Edited by Akash P

Guest HumaDroid

I thing you have to copy paste the recovery.img part of the tpt into yours. Not really sure, you should ask Konsta about it.

oh ok... thanks...

Guest ufizo

I thing you have to copy paste the recovery.img part of the tpt into yours. Not really sure, you should ask Konsta about it.

Yes, that will work.

Guest staud

I've been running this ROM for 1,5 days now and it's pretty cool. The look is simply awesome. But it seems to me that in comparison to CFX it sometimes lags a little bit. I noticed lags especially when opening the gallery and other apps like Gmail or the messaging app. I also experienced a few times problems (approx.: XYZ does not react - Close/Wait/OK) with Apex launcher and SMS Unread Count, but without any further problems. All in all it's running stable and suits well for day-to-day usage.

Statusbar questions:

1) Is there a possibility to hide the provider label (o2-de) on the left side of the status bar? I know that this is my provider's name and there is no need to see it permanently.

2) How can I make the status bar transparent in Apex launcher? I noticed that it's transparent in MIUI launcher but the latter even doesn't provide the most simple settings... :-/

PS: Thank you, sanek, for improving the opening post!

Edited by staud

Guest paulocostavct

<p>

<p>Did anyone tried the latest release?

<p>

<p>Because its giving me a warning every time i try connect or disconecting mobile data.

<p>

<p>How can i turn this off?post-849012-0-63572800-1342481894.png

Edited by paulocostavct

Guest froskarino

Root is not working. Can you fix it?

just instal superuser.apk or push it to /sytem/app, and root will working :)

Edited by froskarino