Got questions on the Orange San Diego? #askmodaco

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sebastian404

Well I got one, might as well join the party, I think mtman1 has the right idea, I'm rubbish at manual dexterity these days.

Im not sure how A&TT are going to take all the forigen devices showing up on thier network, I'm sure thy already have me down as a terrorist or worse.

Guest Frankish

It's impossible to screw it up but ok :P Even if you cut a little too much off it's still ok as long as you don't cut the contacts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elf69

OK question.....

I have a san diego and love it im a everyday user nother special as have android tablet for most stuff.

I tried NFC with my girlfriends Galaxy S3, I cant send stuff, she can send to me but I cant accept, nothing comes up on screen but her phone says it sent it.

Am i missing something, I will probably rarely use this NFC but I'd like to know it works though.

For those who ask Im a texter, can rack up 300 messages a day between me and partner (thats counting mine AND hers) with a few photos and little bit online check my gmail. I get roughly 2 days battery life. Between 45 and 52 hours with screen timeout set to 1 minute.

Guest Patrick73

Does Minecraft work?

No and what a shame. As I own it too...

And not even splashtop :-(

Edited by Patrick73

• 1 month later...
Guest scott299

I'm an app developer considering getting the San Diego. Is it easy to connect the phone to Eclipse for testing/debugging my apps? Are there drivers to download, or will it just work, or will it require a bit of working-around (don't want to do anything to void the warranty)?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stilonoire

hi, :D

i'm typing like a snail :wacko: (really sorry for my bad english)

i know i'm became like newbie,noobs(translation was'n't get)

how can i save my original rom of my orange intel inside(it's called lik e that in france) ....before i break it. :o

have tryed to talk to ...with adb ....he answer to me ...(great i'm geek) :) ....really haven't all the good arguments ..... and to push apk inside like superuser OK ... still not work (not rooted)after reboot...and all free apps that i

download where not good (busibox can't be installed on this phone) :(

so, i still want to have permissions on this(my) phone.... :)

like to remove the orange apps non-needed... :angry2: (because in france there no site where you can get any information about hacking this phone).

after i understand, how to save rom

...i will try to xolo update.zip...

but...i will lose...unknow things. :blush: ...did you think so?

if you have (in stock) a piece of advice for me,tha's great :D ....

domi

Guest shootomanUK

hi, :D

i'm typing like a snail :wacko: (really sorry for my bad english)

i know i'm became like newbie,noobs(translation was'n't get)

how can i save my original rom of my orange intel inside(it's called lik e that in france) ....before i break it. :o

have tryed to talk to ...with adb ....he answer to me ...(great i'm geek) :) ....really haven't all the good arguments ..... and to push apk inside like superuser OK ... still not work (not rooted)after reboot...and all free apps that i

download where not good (busibox can't be installed on this phone) :(

so, i still want to have permissions on this(my) phone.... :)

like to remove the orange apps non-needed... :angry2: (because in france there no site where you can get any information about hacking this phone).

after i understand, how to save rom

...i will try to xolo update.zip...

but...i will lose...unknow things. :blush: ...did you think so?

if you have (in stock) a piece of advice for me,tha's great :D ....

domi

DO NOT FLASH xolo rom......there is no way back to original orange firmware yet,

unless there is updates on orange website !