green android logo and no ftm mode any ideas?

Guest kee1986

tyr b2 or a1? but to be honest raz is your best bet he knows a hell of a lot more than me infact he is the one thats helps me when im stuck lol ps thanks ras lol and i dint think it would flash cwm but was werth a try tpt is the best way try the other ones?

u should have image then make a file call it roms and put your rom in there the image should only have nandroid.md5 and image.bin in it am i right in saying that raz?

Edited by hso

Guest razzmataz1478

u should have image then make a file call it roms and put your rom in there the image should only have nandroid.md5 and image.bin in it am i right in saying that raz?

Yeah :P At the root of your sd card there should be an image folder..

....................................................|----------->image.bin

SDCARD-----------image-----|

....................................................|----------->image.bin.md5?

If you're sure there is, then take your battery out, put the sdcard in, put battery back in and hold: POWER|VOLUME+|MENU

You shouldn't see the green man, you should see some writing saying 'Update from T-Flash card' or something similar...

Edited by razzmataz1478

well im stumped now cos its ment to boot to recovery after tpt so i dont know im sorry i cant help no more if i come up with someting ill let u know but other than that im at a loss

i know got a idea pm me a email address im downloading a tpt from tpt helper going to copy file and send it u see if that works

i think u are doing it right step 1 put image+rom files on sd step 2 take out the bat put bat back in hold vol+ and menu not home and power on it should t flash then boot into recovery its self sep 2 install rom then wipe data then reboot thats what i did a min ago and it worked fine

Guest razzmataz1478

Before you flash another TPT, try taking your battery out put it back in and then try and get to recovery mode