Orange San Diego Review

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

Quick question - Is OSD locked to Orange? If yes, how do I unlock it?

Orange, T-Mobile or Virgin. To unlock you can pay Orange £20 (I think) but only after the first 3 months are up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

Way all benckmarck reed in sistem info cpu dual core? wen de cpu is single core??? hmmm ?

It's called hyper-threading, it's an Intel manufacturing technique that simulates a dual core chip.

Guest BlueMoonRising

My SF is about to give up the ghost, and in the absence of reasonably priced replacements would you guys recommend the San Diego?

If you can find one(and that's maybe a big if) you're not going to find anything else at £100 this powerful or even close. It has it's problems but at £170 it was a bargain. If you can afford it I would buy a Nexus 4 16GB(£279) but you can't even get one at the moment.

Guest Gibbo501

Got one. The nice guy at the Orange shop even combined my phone fund and public sector discount (they wouldn't do this when I bought the SF) and I got the headphones too - all for £70.

• 3 months later...
Guest sang3eta

Fastest phone I've ever had, mine came with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 out of the box.

Takes great 8mp/6mp photos and 1080p HD videos.

Edited by sang3eta

Guest sang3eta

But it developed 5 cracks in the case within 25 days of careful ownership!

32min support call + 5 days for return bag + 10days for repair turnaround = new phone.

Edited by sang3eta