Is there a way to hide the statusbar in a Rom? (ICS & GB)

Guest Der_Floo

Guest C3C0

This build was done to test the functionality of "Hide status bar" feature. It wasn't meant to be released as a new CFX build to public.

I don't want another CFX build floating around :) However, Tilal could include it in his next release if he is interested and willing to do so.

Now we also have how-to on compiling CFX available so anyone can use this code I put on github to include it in their build.

Guest C3C0

I don't feel like submitting it yet since:

1) it's not 100% my work

2) I need to do some more testing since I don't think that hack that prevents the systemui to restart I borrowed from dubidub@xda

is necessary at all. I don't think reviewers would be happy about this kind of hack, anyway. I'm quite confident we don't need it but need to test.

I am coding this feature into cm7 right now to be included in my new cm 7.2 release. And without the systemui hack.

If that works then I'll think about submitting it. To both. CM9 and CM7.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bAzYx

yeah title say it . i search for a tweak or something to hide notification bar, because the screen is bigger i hope someone can help .

There is the possibility to hide the status bar with a long click of the menu button in Mokee. I use that when in the navigation app to get better screen usage. I don't remember if the change is consistent between apps though. I am back on ICS with CFX right now. Someone on Mokee would have to confirm this.

Note: this might be some CM7 thing also, as Mokee is based on it