Chinese ROM with supercharger ! Now correct link ! B892

Guest weckl

Guest Davidoff59

Frankie, I got those apks and posted them

Regarding that Chinese battery widget, I have posted one which is similar.

Guest runlevel5

Using the default music app, a noticeable and definite improvement on the 128 bitrate mp3's I have on the sd. Will test further tomorrow.

Guest Davidoff59

Frankieadz, can you run a logcat on this and see is there any references to mobiclick agent. It should show up as red on catlog

Guest weckl

I've been using this rom all day and what amazes me more is that even bitching a lot installing- deinstalling apps, launchers, s*** of all kind the bitch keeps smooth and responsive. Supercharger is the best to have in a rom, specially with a device with so low ram as g300.

Guest timfimjim

Is anyone able to repack this rom, take out whats not needed and install market etc?

I can do that tomorrow. Will upload an edited version for you tomorrow :)

Edit: will change this rom for English users. Anyone with specific language requirements please let me know.

Edited by timfimjim

Guest Frankish
Can be installed on any rom. Installed it earlier can't feel any difference. Takes a while to set up though.

Don't you need a rom with init.d support to run the actual script? So can't really install it on any rom as the stock roms don't have this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest Davidoff59

It looks for Init.d for run at boot but if its not there, it creates another folder and you then click on that and select run at boot.

That's what I understood when I ran the script. I may be way off but it confirmed it has installed on mine with no init.d.

Guest dbaseii

I can do that tomorrow. Will upload an edited version for you tomorrow :)

Edit: will change this rom for English users. Anyone with specific language requirements please let me know.

Great!

Correct,supercharger really needs init.d but if not in the rom,you need to navigate to data/supercharger.sh and set it as root and boot,and this is a how supercharger works on roms without init.d support.

Guest weckl

Also editing build.prop, adding latinIME keyboard and google apps (so you get market). Just testing now

Well done ! You could add Script Manager widget too to activate the z90closebuttonlight.sh script easily. And also delete the chinese apps and add a browser like Dolphin Mini for example, install flash player and titanium backup (although I think warez is not allowed ;-) Good work thanks!

Guest anything-but

......And installing next weeks winning lottery number would be handy. :D

On a side note,does/will this rom support init.d?

Edited by anything-but

Guest dbaseii

Frankieadz, can you run a logcat on this and see is there any references to mobiclick agent. It should show up as red on catlog

mmm, I am quite concerned abgout this too. Would avg for android spot any dodgy goings on?

Guest FrankieADZ

havent got any of the apps on my rom now. only tested them to see if they work

Guest Davidoff59

I doubt avg would be any good as that spots certain characteristics of a virus.

I spotted it with catlog. It came up as red writing for me so should be easy to spot and you will see a few references for it.

It's good to periodically look over logs anyway as stuff that isn't usually there then jumps out at you. If your worried, install lbe privacy app and block unusual permissions.

Guest dbaseii

I doubt avg would be any good as that spots certain characteristics of a virus.

I spotted it with catlog. It came up as red writing for me so should be easy to spot and you will see a few references for it.

It's good to periodically look over logs anyway as stuff that isn't usually there then jumps out at you. If your worried, install lbe privacy app and block unusual permissions.

So how does one remove it?

Guest Liran52

Thanks for your work

Multi Language will help alot :rolleyes:

Nevermind, I've installed morelocale2 to add language support

Edited by Liran52