The San Diego hacking topic - root progress etc.

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest kabirsaini2011

August!!!!

That is excellent news :D

Yeah i thought that u were aware about this ... xolo will update before 15 august ...and orange will update after adding some junk app ...

No I did not know, or if I did, it slipped my mind, either way it is very good news. So I wonder how many times per day everyone will be checking for update when 1st August arrives :lol:

Guest 0072121

Hello im new and want to know would you recommend this phone. The specs look good but does it actually feel fast is the camera good and does it feel plasticy and cheap. Do you regret buying or not. Will you be able to get rid of that orange theme software orange puts on? and can you unlock it to other networks or not.

Guest kabirsaini2011

Hello im new and want to know would you recommend this phone. The specs look good but does it actually feel fast is the camera good and does it feel plasticy and cheap. Do you regret buying or not. Will you be able to get rid of that orange theme software orange puts on? and can you unlock it to other networks or not.

Phones specs are good as compared to price .... unlock Nd root are still not available ...

The build quality is the best I have had so far, very solid feel, it is very fast, the camera/video are much better than on any other device I have had, I would recommend 1000%

The orange theme you see on the display device is just the orange launcher with orange wallpaper, easily changed, also there is x900 stock android update available and Ics coming real soon, I would recommend the x900 update as it is bloat-free and means the ics you update to will be the same also.

Edited by Guest

Orange good at updates :lol: not when it comes to their own devices, I would not be surprised if we are still waiting for orange ics next year.

Edited by Guest

Guest kabirsaini2011

Orange good at updates :lol: not when it comes to their own devices, I would not be surprised if we are still waiting for orange ics next year.

I was expecting jellybeans after ics

Guest kabirsaini2011

Xolo ?? Xolo is not a brand ... Lava is the brand ...xolo is set name ...i cant xpect any further updates from lava ...lava is not a famous brand in india and is known for cheap chinese mobile manufacturing ... so i think ics is the end ....we have to pinch intel for that

Edited by kabirsaini2011

Guest rickywyatt

good news it that you no when you hold the camera button it and then plug usb in you get midfield i now have the diver for that

Guest kabirsaini2011

good news it that you no when you hold the camera button it and then plug usb in you get midfield i now have the diver for that

And this will help in ??

Guest kabirsaini2011

Intresting