The San Diego hacking topic - root progress etc.

Guest PaulOBrien

The ones I uploaded are not corrupt? Although I have not checked them by downloading from rapidshare, but I checked file before and after splitting.

Guest shootomanUK

The ones I uploaded are not corrupt? Although I have not checked them by downloading from rapidshare, but I checked file before and after splitting.

No im not saying its your fault, im very gratefull to you for uploading its just the connecton from here to rapidshare each file is like 30 mins lol

lol I am not saying you are saying that, just stating that I checked archives before uploading.....

I wish we was all in person then we could pull straws lol.

I am not willing to do this based on a 50/50 chance, it needs to be more 70/30

Edited by Guest

Guest ben1066

So your certain we can write the boot partition? If so could anyone tell me what block device the sdcard is. Ill try and provide a boot.img that will boot the sdcard rather than the internal memory.

Guest The Soup Thief

So your certain we can write the boot partition? If so could anyone tell me what block device the sdcard is. Ill try and provide a boot.img that will boot the sdcard rather than the internal memory.

see Paul's post http://www.modaco.co...t/#entry1971150 (ie /dev/block/mmcblk1)

Edited by The Soup Thief

Guest sumanx

23 user(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

shootomanUK, jikobutsu, punjuk12, Mtman1, i am not a hacker, skidvik, kabirsaini2011, The Soup Thief, daxter92, ben1066, rickywyatt, sumanx, punjabi, fraxos

All waiting for someone to make the jump !

should we paper,stones & scissors it to see who goes first lol

:D

Uhh, flash, what's that ?? :rolleyes:

Guest ben1066

Which IFWI are you using? If its one of the first two, try using the D0 device (though it should really be C0, the last IFWI is D1)