[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Thanks for the Link2SD/S2E tips, I just batch backed up user apps via Titanium, uninstalled, removed link2SD, cleared 2nd partition, installed S2E and batch restored. All working :)

I can just about get away with leaving dalvik files on internal too.

Edited by Roph

Guest Akash P
Please include File Manger along with ROM in your next release.

No need for that. Just download one from play store. Hardly anyone uses the inbuilt file manager anyway.

Guest helbybs

Hello!

Someone has a solution for a proximity sensor that bug from time to time? it's my touch me loose several times a day. From times when I remove the SD card it works but it Rebug even without card occasionally. Help please

I tried recalibrating but this has no effect, the problem comes back all the time even when

I've done a thousand times the "Calibrate proximity sensor" but I always touch a bug: '(

Now that I think I had the problem a few days after setting RLS7 but it was just a little bug in any minute. and after a few months (2 I believe) the total bug started, I installed CM9 kansta of the touchscreen bug just keeps 15 min after finishing the installation, the screen starts to bugger!

So I returned to the Moldovan and it bug, weird ... a solution please?. Thanks

Sorry for my google english

Edited by helbybs

Guest Snap.IT

Hello!

Someone has a solution for a proximity sensor that bug from time to time? it's my touch me loose several times a day. From times when I remove the SD card it works but it Rebug even without card occasionally. Help please

I tried recalibrating but this has no effect, the problem comes back all the time even when

I've done a thousand times the "Calibrate proximity sensor" but I always touch a bug: '(

Now that I think I had the problem a few days after setting RLS7 but it was just a little bug in any minute. and after a few months (2 I believe) the total bug started, I installed CM9 kansta of the touchscreen bug just keeps 15 min after finishing the installation, the screen starts to bugger!

So I returned to the Moldovan and it bug, weird ... a solution please?. Thanks

Sorry for my google english

That's not a problem with any rom (obviously since it's the same on all three roms).

Since it has gotten progressively worse it's almost certainly the hardware, you're going to need a new digitizer screen.

Here's a link to a thread about where to get one and how to change it:

Guest masterlud

Can someone explain to me why, after many changes of ROM my phone started to heat up much in charge, change ROMs and even heated ROM that previously has not been heated

Guest Snap.IT

Can someone explain to me why, after many changes of ROM my phone started to heat up much in charge, change ROMs and even heated ROM that previously has not been heated

Is it the battery that's getting hot or is it something else in the phone?

Guest Nikola86BG

If you haven't done anything stupid with overclocking, did you do all the wipes properly? I had something similar due to a bad flash.

Guest Snap.IT

ondemand

Try setting it to conservative just to see if there is any difference.

I personally use SmartassV2 and while it does heat up a bit when charging, it's not that bad.

Guest android@sam

Try setting it to conservative just to see if there is any difference.

I personally use SmartassV2 and while it does heat up a bit when charging, it's not that bad.

Yes you're right. The phone normally heats up when plugged in for charging.I use performance even at charging,my phone doesn't heat up at all!

Guest helbybs

That's not a problem with any rom (obviously since it's the same on all three roms).

Since it has gotten progressively worse it's almost certainly the hardware, you're going to need a new digitizer screen.

Here's a link to a thread about where to get one and how to change it: http://www.modaco.co...reen-zte-blade/

Ok thank you, I suspected that it was just due to the material, I will try to find a new screen in my country! Work!

Guest DVDeus

How can I set sound toggle shortcut on locksreen (mute, vibe, loud)?

Regarding camera responsiveness; can it be faster, like in GB roms?

Thanks and great job! The battery works fine, it can surely be my daily rom.

Guest android@sam

got to settings>system>lockscreen and search there for the toggle setting and select the desired toggle and save.i dont know exactly,because currently i am on cm7.so i guess it should work.

Guest Nikola86BG

You can't choose the sound, but you can pull down the status bar when it's locked and change from there.

Guest KonstaT

Look here https://developer.qu...on-qdsp/13248.i think its never gonna be hardware accln in ics as qualcomm itself answered it.(look for the best answer like title for the answer)

Why on earth are you posting that on every thread. Please stop spamming and posting old events as news! That happened about a month a go and we knew long before that it was never going to happen.

Guest camille1462

Hi

am I the only one not to be able to use the last build?

I've downlaoded it twice, checked md5, full wiped, installed and everytime I'm stuck at the beginning of the assistant, when you have to touch the green android... I touch the green android and then, FC. Impossible to go further.

Where can I dl the previous KANG version?

Guest Akash P

thanks, will try again...

It's the first time it happens to me, every install has always worked like a charm. :unsure:

Did you try modifying the zipped ROM in anyway? Was it because of any application you added or removed? Which Gapps package did you flash and how big is your partition?

Edited by Akash P