[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest kahush

What partition size are you using?

I used Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-KonstaKANG.zip TPT for this layout: (138mb /system, 316mb /data, 2mb /cache)

Guest Snap.IT

Music Force Close Issue and we can not use S2E.

Vs.07-10-2012

To use S2E you'll need a script to mount the ext partition, you can use simple2ext-v5.zip from https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1

Just flash it from recovery, i assume you already have an ext partition on your SD card since you're trying to use S2E.

No idea about the Music FC, it works fine for me. Did you wipe before installing? Have you installed something like beats/megabassbeats/SRS-patch/xloud and if so what version?

Hello KonstaT!

Is there a way that you can add the feature that the back button ends the call? I really like that because sometime at end of call I press back button instead of the touchscreen and than the call is minimized.

I had this function on my old phone the x10 mini pro (arm6) with this ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1415026

and I also think it is in his new ICS ROM:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1636501

I really loved his ROMs ... ^^

If you could (and want) add it, that would be great.

Guest KonstaT

Hello KonstaT!

Is there a way that you can add the feature that the back button ends the call? I really like that because sometime at end of call I press back button instead of the touchscreen and than the call is minimized.

I had this function on my old phone the x10 mini pro (arm6) with this ROM:

http://forum.xda-dev....php?t=1415026

and I also think it is in his new ICS ROM:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1636501

I really loved his ROMs ... ^^

If you could (and want) add it, that would be great.

Possibility for having this feature was actually completely removed from ICS or CM9 (can't remember which). I have the actual commit that did this bookmarked somewhere (I'll see if I can find it). It should be fairly simple to add it back.

Guest camille1462

hi

thanks everyone, I found my mistake... :blush:

I had an old gingerbread Gapps on my card and thought it was the last one... When flashing it after the last build, of course it doesn't work...

Now I have the last build working, with everything I need! Thanks Konstat for your hard work :)

I'm still not used to the white screens on Gmail and Dolphin Browser mini, I hope you will find a solution soon :P

Guest Snap.IT

hi

thanks everyone, I found my mistake... :blush:

I had an old gingerbread Gapps on my card and thought it was the last one... When flashing it after the last build, of course it doesn't work...

Now I have the last build working, with everything I need! Thanks Konstat for your hard work :)

I'm still not used to the white screens on Gmail and Dolphin Browser mini, I hope you will find a solution soon :P

Heh, good thing it wasn't worse than that. :)

I've never gotten a white screen on Opera, but then again, i've never gotten a white screen on Gmail either, perhaps i'm just lucky or it has something to do with the way i set up minfree, the apps generally do get bamfed out of memory before using them again. :D

Guest styrofoam

Hi! :D

Have you made ​​an adjustment of the CPU on ROM? I would like to improve the speed of opening app's (sms, calendar ...) while keeping a good battery management! Possible? What settings please?

Thanks! :)

Guest KonstaT

Not much going on with CM9 right now, everyone's concentrated on JB. I'm still compling CM9 for my own use so might as well share it. I'm not going to add any complex features anymore though. It'll be mostly what's in CM9 upstream/gerrit.

cm-9-20120715-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?2sv0qq8rdk396jr

md5:3c109933cd460697ad5e39a49f88d580

-hide ISO mode and focus sound options from camera settings

-allow BACK key to reject incoming call

-Camera: Force reload popup settings (1) (fixes the messy camera settings)

Guest habbo45

After install this update, i can't add a Google account! My play store dont open, cant add accounts in you tube...

So no Google account for me anymore.

Anyone witch the same problem?

PS: before flashing i have wiped cache And dalvik cache. Like in previous updates.

Is there a way that you can add the feature that the back button ends the call? I really like that because sometime at end of call I press back button instead of the touchscreen and than the call is minimized

-allow BACK key to reject incoming call

Hello KonstaT!

This function is good, but what I mean is if I am already connected with someone that I can press the back button to end the call.

Maybe we misunderstood us :)

If you could add this in next build that would be great :)

Thanks man! Great Work!

Edit:

After install this update, i can't add a Google account! My play store dont open, cant add accounts in you tube...

So no Google account for me anymore.

Anyone witch the same problem?

PS: before flashing i have wiped cache And dalvik cache. Like in previous updates.

Installed right gapps?

Edited by .Xam

Guest KonstaT

Hello KonstaT!

This function is good, but what I mean is if I am already connected with someone that I can press the back button to end the call.

Maybe we misunderstood us :)

If you could add this in next build that would be great :)

Oops, I was so happy to find the commit I was talking about from the depths of my bookmarks and didn't realize it wasn't what you were asking for. :P

But like I earlier said, I'm not going to add any new features anymore. If you can find me a commit that I can simply cherry-pick then it's fine, as long as I don't have to write a single line of code. ;)

Guest copyRite

Awesome rom, havent had a single problem yet.. im using Atom launcher and its smooth as hell! Cheers KonstaT

Edited by copyRite

Guest asturel

from the beginning, many times the mobile network just wont connect (even on a fresh start), when i manually select the network operator it works

i did a logcat, i hope it helps (steps: was on wifi, turn wifi off, mobile network wont connect, choose network operator -> mobile network connected)

Apps on the play store I had installed before on GB are now incompatible using this rom, apps like mytracks, map my run, hailo. All these use GPS, is that the problem?

Can the device ID be changed somehow?

MyTracks and Map My Run are flagged as compatible with my Blade.

Hailo cannot be installed in my country (no idea if I switch my sim with a UK one if it works, will check later if you need).

10/07 Rom (still haven't got time to upgrade to 15/07)

Edited by Cusy

Guest docck

After flashing gapps with YouTube and reboot you need to decline update YouTube app thru titanium for a present because last version will not work

Guest Snap.IT

Apps on the play store I had installed before on GB are now incompatible using this rom, apps like mytracks, map my run, hailo. All these use GPS, is that the problem?

Can the device ID be changed somehow?

Sure, you could even download and install those apps but chances are they won't work even in comparability mode.

There are several ways to do this, either find the file on the net, grab it from another device or use backups made with something like Titanium backup.

If you need the apps, stick to GB, that's the best advice anyone can give you on that.

Guest Snap.IT

why youtube not work at all, shows onli force close

You could try reading the thread.

You could even try reading the OP, the new version of youtube doesn't work with wifi, either don't use wifi or use the old version of youtube available in the OP.

Guest WebbieQ

KonstaT, thanx for all the great work.

Running your rom without problems and I really like it. Hopefully Qualcomm will develop the OpenMax drivers so we'll have ful HW-support.