[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

New build. Added few things that I did for my CM10 build. Main thing is that panorama mode is now fixed in camera (it's quite laggy but seems to take quite good picture if you move slow enough :P) . CM9 is now pretty much discontinued in favour of CM10. It wouldn't be a big surprise if this would be the last build.

cm-9-20120827-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?p062ckt5ratlb8d

md5:3c366348f9551b1895b27f17e6fbf4bb

-fixed panorama in camera

-added option for circle battery (Settings -> System -> Status bar -> Battery status style -> Circle)

-moved volume key cursor control to framework, works now with third party keyboards (Settings -> Language & input -> Volume key cursor control)

Guest NoWa10ut

Nice work!! If this might be the last update for ICS,is there any possibility to install JellyBean (CM10) as an update,without format,lose data......etc ?

Guest vismak

Thanks for the update.

The following option is not available to me after flashing to cm-9-20120827-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

added option for circle battery (Settings -> System -> Status bar -> Battery status style -> Circle)

flashed, cache & dalvic wiped , rebooted.

My display lang is greek

Update FIXED !!!!!

changed language to english , option appeared, selected circle , and returned to greek

Now in greek Settings -> System -> Status bar -> Battery status style -> the radio button shows the option "hidden" but it works

Edited by vismak

Guest Xenon0816

thanks for the update!

Is it possible to update an older version? I was using the 08.08 build, can I just flash the new one as an update or do i have to wipe?

greetz

Guest matcho13579

thanks I'll try that

If you'll be facing some issues, try to format /system and reflash the ROM and Gapps...although I'm always doing that when updating the ROM

Guest diogomatos

i'm having one really anoying issue... sometimes when i push the notification bar it cames out blank... without either the notifications or even the power widget :x

Is anyone else facing this? This has been the reason for me to change the ROM a few weeks back but i flashed this again and i would really like to keep this one!!

That happens to me if I do it very soon after coming out of a heavy app or immediately after the lock screen. I guess it takes the phone a sec to populate that stuff in memory. I just pull it down again and everything is there.

And to Konstat, thanks for the possibly final update. Applied without any problems. I'll be sticking with this until Link2SD is working properly on CM10, then it's off to your build there :)

Edited by Roph

Guest diogomatos

That happens to me if I do it very soon after coming out of a heavy app or immediately after the lock screen. I guess it takes the phone a sec to populate that stuff in memory. I just pull it down again and everything is there.

And to Konstat, thanks for the possibly final update. Applied without any problems. I'll be sticking with this until Link2SD is working properly on CM10, then it's off to your build there :)

Same here but sometimes it takes reeeeeeally long for the widget (for example) to appear!! :s

Update FIXED !!!!!

changed language to english , option appeared, selected circle , and returned to greek

Now in greek Settings -> System -> Status bar -> Battery status style -> the radio button shows the option "hidden" but it works

Hey,

I have the same issue only with german language.

KonstaT is there a way to show this menu in english, instead of a personal language?

For example in german it shows only 3 options... symbol, percent and hidden... (but this words in german)

Guest b3rvirus

thanks for the update!

one more issue I am facing is that the contacts can't automatically recognize a number with country code

for example I have a contacts with the number of 0856 xxxxx, when I restore messages with mybackup root, the messages thread from that number does not show the name, only number +62 856 xxxxx (+62 is the code of my country) are showing even tough I have that contact

well, this is maybe no big issue tough and maybe won't be your primary concern to fix anyway, but again, thanks for the ROM and update :P

and sorry for my bad english and good luck for CM10

Guest diogomatos

8.8. changelog:

• added hot reboot option to power menu
  • improved partition info (EXT info should now work with all a2sd methods)

Don't know why but mine is recognising the ext partition and cant get s2d to work. Do i need to install anything?

Edited by diogomatos

i'm having one really anoying issue... sometimes when i push the notification bar it cames out blank... without either the notifications or even the power widget :x

Is anyone else facing this? This has been the reason for me to change the ROM a few weeks back but i flashed this again and i would really like to keep this one!!

yeah happens to me sometimes too,,

maybe its because of screen orientation switch..

never happens if i keep screen orientation switch off

Guest diogomatos

I was using CFX and then moved to KK and one day it started happening... haven't realised why but it really gets on my nervs xD my problem is that it happens like 50% of the time i push the notification bar :x and either on portrait or landscape or.... x)

Guest habbo45

Well... this happens to me when i turn off screen with notifications opened. Just turn off screen again and this back to normal :)

Guest KonstaT

Hey,

I have the same issue only with german language.

KonstaT is there a way to show this menu in english, instead of a personal language?

For example in german it shows only 3 options... symbol, percent and hidden... (but this words in german)

Well, it's because it's done the wrong way in cyanogenmod to begin with. Translations are directly hardcoded into the arrays list when they should point to a translatable string in a separate strings list instead. To fix it I would need to manually add the correct translations to every language that has rest of that menu translated.

You know a workaround so this shouldn't be a major issue. ;)

Don't know why but mine is recognising the ext partition and cant get s2d to work. Do i need to install anything?

Yes, you need to install and configure S2E/Darktremor/Link2SD.

looks like cm 9.1 is about to be released: http://review.cyanog....com/#/c/22316/

Lol, my timing is perfect as always. :P Well, it's basically only this release plus one commit and a version bump. Have to look again in about a month if there's still something going on with CM9. It really doesn't take any effort from me to compile, just some cpu time...

Guest probals

Lol, my timing is perfect as always. :P Well, it's basically only this release plus one commit and a version bump. Have to look again in about a month if there's still something going on with CM9. It really doesn't take any effort from me to compile, just some cpu time...

Hi KonstaT,

Really appreciate your work. If you can have a look at the issue I (and some others) have reported regarding Contacts lagging in any potential future build, that'll be great.

Thanks,

P

Guest emotty

New build. Added few things that I did for my CM10 build. Main thing is that panorama mode is now fixed in camera (it's quite laggy but seems to take quite good picture if you move slow enough :P) . CM9 is now pretty much discontinued in favour of CM10. It wouldn't be a big surprise if this would be the last build.

cm-9-20120827-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...p062ckt5ratlb8d

md5:3c366348f9551b1895b27f17e6fbf4bb

-fixed panorama in camera

-added option for circle battery (Settings -> System -> Status bar -> Battery status style -> Circle)

-moved volume key cursor control to framework, works now with third party keyboards (Settings -> Language & input -> Volume key cursor control)

Last build ? best grab it while I can :)

I'll be sticking with this until Link2SD is working properly on CM10, then it's off to your build there :)

Mmm sorry for the off-topic, but just out of curiosity, what is not working in Link2SD on CM10? Been using both together for a week now, and not seen the start of an issue? :huh:

Edited by Guest