[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest michal.siman

Calendar have black backgroud, its working but i cannot see nothing! Daily, monthly, weekly all is black for me. Previous version 16/06/2012 and today version its same - black! It is not for real use.

Guest feckineejit

google music is not there?

i removed the huawei music app, will have this as an add-on

will also replace stock calendar

just seen I have google music, but prefer the huawei music app, and as above calender all blacked out

Edited by feckineejit

Guest FrankieADZ

Also I see sim tool kit (stk.apk) in the list of apps but it doesn't appear when flashed.

So it didnt flash when flashed. i think it needs re doing or something.

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest tillaz

just seen I have google music, but prefer the huawei music app, and as above calender all blacked out

i will upload and add-on now that removes google music and add's huawei music app

Guest coklina

Thanks tillaz, very god work and so so so much god rom, but, fast boot don't work no more 5 second turn on :(

p.s. Sorry for my bad english :(

Guest droiddruid

One observation. SuperUser. I guess any app that wants root permissions is given so without user intervention? Do I just install a SU app to take back control of this process?

Launcher > Preferences > Theme Settings > Set wallpaper > Gallery causes Gallery to FC.

Great work, thank you.

Calender works fine with patch cheers.

alogcat.2012-06-18-06-16-32+0100.txt

Edited by droiddruid

Guest FrankieADZ

i havent got any vodafone stuff on mine till. and that WITHOUT even doing the patch

Edit: the SECOND patch zip(

this might add sim tool kit, if not i have no idea why its not working

http://www.solidfile...m/d/66ff914505/

works. Sim tool kit has appeared on my app drawer

also the calendar patch works too, not 100% sure if the vodafone patch worked, i checked before hand and i didnt have any vodafone stuff so unsure if the patch works.

Well Done Tillaz :D

and Thank you

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest FrankieADZ

dont know if this is a bug or not but I long click on the main screen then select wallpaper then gallery. I get a force close

****Installed the Stock-Gallery and it fixes that issue.

Guest FrankieADZ

also a feature you could add, could be AppWidgetPicker :)

also, how come i see Dialler in my logs on SuperSU?

does it need Root? :o

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest tillaz

also a feature you could add, could be AppWidgetPicker :)

also, how come i see Dialler in my logs on SuperSU?

does it need Root? :o

Thought I had included AppWidgetPicker, will have it in next update.

No, dialler needs no root accsess,

Guest tillaz

So I just install a SU app with this rom yes?

So I just install a SU app with this rom yes?

No sure, you could try.

If not i will make an add-on later on

Guest FrankieADZ

Thought I had included AppWidgetPicker, will have it in next update.

No, dialler needs no root accsess,

oh ok, when i reboot after applying a zip it came up with dialler (something i cant remember) inactiveshell

oh well. thought id ask :)

Guest eirlysbill1

@ Tillaz,

Nice job mate, thanks for all your hard work. I do suspect you love it though :P

I'd like ask a question: I don't see much talk on the forum about A2SD. I had this on the blade, with KonstaT's roms and really thought it made a difference. I realise that the g300 has more memory, is that why no one is worried about it? But, I'm wondering would it still make a difference on the g300 anyway? Like: the lower the internal memory usage the better? I have no clue if it would help our speed, or not. But, if you think it would, then what would it need to get working?

Cheers,

Bill

Guest FrankieADZ

@ Tillaz,

Nice job mate, thanks for all your hard work. I do suspect you love it though

I'd like ask a question: I don't see much talk on the forum about A2SD. I had this on the blade, with KonstaT's roms and really thought it made a difference. I realise that the g300 has more memory, is that why no one is worried about it? But, I'm wondering would it still make a difference on the g300 anyway? Like: the lower the internal memory usage the better? I have no clue if it would help our speed, or not. But, if you think it would, then what would it need to get working?

Cheers,

Bill

i was wondering that too...well mainly SD-ext and all that :)

Guest maritimesbob

Dumb time, with the updated rom, do I just flash this "over the top" of the previous version thus not losing any of my settings etc? Thank you.

Apps2sd with the amount of userdata

space we have?

According to freespace I have 755mb user data,I would have hard time filling that with apps.

It is better to have apps on userdata better performance.When I had my skate I would use 130mb system partition so that I could get apps on userdata.

Apps2sd is needed on devices that have small partition sizes,we do not have that problem.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

Apps2sd with the amount of userdata

space we have?

According to freespace I have 755mb user data,I would have hard time filling that with apps.

It is better to have apps on userdata better performance.When I had my skate I would use 130mb system partition so that I could get apps on userdata.

Apps2sd is needed on devices that have small partition sizes,we do not have that problem.

also, wasnt there that mod/hack Paul did:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/353825-internal-sdcard-2gb-internal-data-750mb-swap/

where the internal SD & internal Data were able to be swapped.

wonder if he would be able to share the infomation on how he did it.

on Apps2SD, i think its just nice to have the option personally. :)