LG E400 stock roms

Guest hecatae

Guest dr.pythagora

Hi Dr.pythagora, cm9 only affects the boot and system partitions it does not flash the baseband radio. What other roms have you tried?

except stock rom, cm9 was the only one i tried.

other 'experiments' I made with the handset are multiple tries for rooting it, until one of the methods worked, see here

http://www.hackmyandroid.com/root-lg...400-easily/203

I cannot say for sure which one caused my netwrok problem - cm9 install or trying several rooting scripts.

Also, note that in 3G mode the phone has connection but not in 2G mode . I'm using the phone in Europe and therefore 3G frequencies are useless as they are for North America and not used in Europe.

Guest dr.pythagora

Where to find a radio/modem for the model E400R (the canadian model)? how to flash it?

I have flashed several times the firmware V11E_00.kdz, but still the handset does not connect to the network,

which means the firmware does not flash the radio/modem (or my radio/modem is dammaged).

Edited by dr.pythagora

Guest xshinichix

for newer phones, be sure to install v10I firmware or higher.. both v10I and v10J are the only fimwares that i was able to root

Edited by xshinichix

Guest yayakuya

for newer phones, be sure to install v10I firmware or higher.. both v10I and v10J are the only fimwares that i was able to root

dude.... you haven't noticed what the topic exactly. don't waste your time...

Guest xshinichix

dude.... you haven't noticed what the topic exactly. don't waste your time...

huh? im just giving them an insite concerning about the specific version of firmware that i was SUCCESSFULLY able to update and root.

and please mind your own business. im here to share and of course HELP others.

Guest yayakuya

huh? im just giving them an insite concerning about the specific version of firmware that i was SUCCESSFULLY able to update and root.

and please mind your own business. im here to share and of course HELP others.

lol.... i respect any advices/ shared, but they're talking about Canadian firmware that have a different base band radio (v10 >< v11). E400R, and you suggest them to use v10 fw???

Guest xshinichix

lol.... i respect any advices/ shared, but they're talking about Canadian firmware that have a different base band radio (v10 >< v11). E400R, and you suggest them to use v10 fw???

huh? did i quote a certain comment on this thread concerning about canadian firmware? are serios? seriously? you told me before that im just wasting my time? how can you even say that? you dont understand the point MR. WISEMAN. i posted a comment to share as a whole (f*cking STOCK ROMS). based on experienced. because i know they are people out there who experienced issued thay i've encountered.

Edited by xshinichix

Guest yayakuya

huh? did i quote a certain comment on this thread concerning about canadian firmware? are serios? seriously? you told me before that im just wasting my time? how can you even say that? you dont understand the point MR. WISEMAN. i posted a comment to share as a whole (f*cking STOCK ROMS). based on experienced. because i know they are people out there who experienced issued thay i've encountered.

be cool buddy... everything is clear now. if you tell us completely before, i never asking/ bother you like this.

so, keep smile n chill your head....

peace, :D kkkk.......

• 1 month later...
Guest yayakuya

Guys can someone from other country, for example Greece, use one of these roms (Nederland, UK etc)?

Because the current greek rom is the V10M I think.

every L3 can use another countries firmware with no problem. the different is language and APN. for APN, you have to set by manual...

i'm using v10K open Europe from 4 months ago as my base band. you can see where i'm come from.... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest intasar

not able to root v10s..tried everything Super one click and spectrum root..neither of them worked sadly..downgraded back to v10j

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andwie

not able to root v10s..tried everything Super one click and spectrum root..neither of them worked sadly..downgraded back to v10j

SOC 1.7 w/ rageagainstthecage works for me like a charm