LG E400 stock roms

Guest hecatae

Guest intasar

SOC 1.7 w/ rageagainstthecage works for me like a charm

nothing worked for me i dont know why..i tried all methods :/

now i got the rooted S version happy with it :)

Guest MP3sound

I did get the wifi working on the e400r but still no carrier signal. Still working on it and sure getting close to solving it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boris Blagojevic

Still V10s for now

Where in what country?Is it avalabile for Serbia?I have at the moment the latest V10j.And I am waiting V10k.

Guest Boris Blagojevic

every L3 can use another countries firmware with no problem. the different is language and APN. for APN, you have to set by manual...

i'm using v10K open Europe from 4 months ago as my base band. you can see where i'm come from.... :)

Is this also the real true about GSM Operater locked phones like VIP Serbia?I don't want to terminate my Android.Because I want to flash USA central LG E400 Stock ROM. Edited by Boris Blagojevic

Guest maxfrommontreal

Correct going to extract ril for sparhawk

Sorry - did you ever manage to get that done? I think that's what we need to get L3 roms working on our B/R/l35g variations...

-thanks

Guest Rustenov

My android 2.3 problem with my WIFI, it connects to the my Internet.my wifi worked. but no open sites in the browser , and the not open play store , I put gellmarstock. i put v10f stock 2.3 and i put jellybread v2 wifi worked but internet not open sites and play store .why? i put Cyanegonmod 9 Android 4.0 Wi-Fi works .and open my sites and open browser worked play store all ok . I'm sorry for bad english

why my internet it doesnt work android 2.3 ? my phone lg e400 PLEASE FAST HELP ) THANKS ALL!!!