[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Ascend G300 [ROM]

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Posts

That is purely a myth. He simply goes in to standby mode. :P

I`m not being rude,but people need to read posts *THOROUGHLY*.....it`ll save lots of time and hassle and prevent having to ask questions that have already been answered. :)

Is there anything in particular you need tested? I know my way around Linux a bit, I have a bag of smoke and a night to kill. More than willing to offer my help if there's any grunt work you need doin

Posted Images

Guest dt_matthews

That someone should only be dazz tbh, I'm sure he'll do that when the time is right. :-)

yeh, true. Wish dazz hadn't posted a picture using b/band 2030, its kind of making me drool and its not pleasant ;)

what do I need to do for the camera and bluethoot my huawei ascend G300 working?

You need patience and the ability to read the thread, at least the last few pages, properly.

I'm just waiting to see which will arrive first: JB with working 2030 RIL or my G300

Well, technically JB working with 2030 has arrived, Daz posted a screenshot of it a page or so back. The next thing is the bluetooth and cam fixes and then it is game on! :)

to root read through this and you will find a link to a download of 'unlockbootloader.exe' use this with USB debug on and with the phone booted use the top 2 options and then reboot

Erm, wrong thread maybe? lol :P

Guest helsil

You need patience and the ability to read the thread, at least the last few pages, properly.

Well, technically JB working with 2030 has arrived, Daz posted a screenshot of it a page or so back. The next thing is the bluetooth and cam fixes and then it is game on! :)

I read several times already, but I am not able to do anything.

sorry, but needed help.

thanks.

Bluetooth and Camera do NOT work in this release. They will not work until Dazzozo actually makes them work. This is a development thread not a release so expect things to be broken.

As I said, patience.

Edited by Cyda