[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Take your time. Just found out 2g/3g power widget refuses to do its job when status bar is in tablet mode... :D

Edited by C3C0

Guest elianoos

Still didn't get, what is the real benifit I can get from the new update over the older one & the coldfusion x of Tilal?? And since the stable Cm9 is released , why still can't get things not working to work?? I think this would be more important, like camera flash , flash player & laggy HQ youtube?

sorry to say that, but really need to understand

Guest chrisbrew

The hardware on this phone is slightly outdated compared to some of the newer models. The chipset is made by Qualcom and the necessary drivers needed for adobe flash,camera and HQ YouTube are not available for ICS and Jellybean. Until Qualcom release the codes they will never work. Adobe flash is dead as HTML5 will become the standard for new phones.

That's the completely different thing and people often get confused. Adreno Gpu drivers we already have for couple of months and rom uses them that's why ui is smooth. The other ones we don't have and never will are OMX video decoding drivers that's needed for youtube hq etc. Armv6 is dead and people should recognize that the current functionality of all ics roms is as much as we can get...

Guest crnadakm

Do Qualcomm have those drivers, but don't give it to us, or do they have to create them?

Either way we will not get them. They probably don't have them either...

goo.im is down again :angry2:

Guest Redstarr1

Qualcomm doesn't have those OMX drivers, they have to make them and from a business point of view there's no point in doing that as no armv6 device officially has an ICS update. The gpu-drivers were another thing because there are ICS devices with Adreno 200 gpus.

It sucks that we don't get an update, but no one likes working for free :-) (well I mean a company has to make money to survive). If you do, please become my household servant :-D.

Guest utternoob

I never got that, just unable to retrieve file list, and in the all files, I get gapps and devas, all gapps are there but only some devs :(

Guest block18

Goo doesn't have any problems, there is an announced hardware maintenance/upgrades/restructuring this weekend. After that everything will be ok.

This sucks...

Good day,

As a recipient of this e-mail, you are currently registered as a developer on Goo.im. I do wish this mail was in better tidings, however, it is not. During our maintenance yesterday, expansion of the Lustre FS that files are stored on, was on the todo list, and was done. However, during this, the old primary OST for Lustre died, causing a race condition where the new server was seen as primary, and the metadata server blanked itself, causing a critical loss of all files stored on the FS. Unfortunately, there is no recovery of files from this. At this time, all home directories have been re-created, and users re-linked to /dev/ folders on Goo.im at this time.