[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest crnadakm

Is it just me or does the proximity sensor calibration not work for this rom? I tried calibrating in the Advanced options several times now, under different circumstances, but the screen always stays on when calling (for the first minute, then I have to press power button to turn it on again). Am I missing an option somewhere? I accidentally hung up on a few calls already by hitting the screen with my ear...

+1

Can't calibrate ps ...

I put up a new link. It's newer release from 13/08 in which I synced framework and settings with the current CM repos.

Try it. Maybe it will solve calib issues (maybe not). As I said earlier it works without issues for me.

Guest crnadakm

I put up a new link. It's newer release from 13/08 in which I synced framework and settings with the current CM repos.

Try it. Maybe it will solve calib issues (maybe not). As I said earlier it works without issues for me.

Will give it a try!

Are you familiar with "Reloaded ICS" ? It's a mod for notification drawer, I remember using it few months ago, but it's defunct atm.

I'm asking cuz I am just curious if there is a way of making PA notification drawer look like Mokee, Miui or Aokp notification drawer ...

I'll be usig this ROM as my new daily ROM, cuz it's just awesome.

Edited by crnadakm

Using it as daily, too :)

I have status bar in tablet mode and it's awesome. Pitty it cannot be at the top of the screen

Edited by C3C0

Guest crnadakm

Pitty it cannot be at the top of the screen

Yeah, it would fit better on Skate's screen.

I really got used to Mokee and Miui notif drawer...

Never mind, there is old saying that says:

You can't have both, the money and the goat ! :D

Guest Redstarr1

Proximity sensor still not working for me with 13/08 build. It does work for automatic brightness control (that uses the same sensor, right?). So I really think I'm just missing an option somewhere... Does it work for you yet crnadakm?

I quickly played with the tablet status bar and for now I managed to move it to the top. But needs more work since its expanded view displays from the bottom.

This means it is not possible to expand the status bar by swiping downwards but swiping upwards or touching - it will expand from the bottom.

If you are interested I can post this initial mod.

Edited by C3C0

Guest hugobosslives

yep sounds good. The tablet version is so much more piratical.

@ubbernoob. do you mean the full tablet status bar with the different notification system? i couldn't find that in other modes. and yes running latest pa on jb atm

thank you soft keys sorted now have noticed though that my gallery isn't being populated with my pictures i even tried taking a picture and it was put in the same folder as my pictures but it didn't pick an of the others up

Guest crnadakm

When I bought Skate I said it was ok phone for the money.

When I came to Modaco and saw all the ROMs I sad the phone was more than ok.

Now I say that it is just awesome because of all the people here like C3C0, tilal, tilaz, xmaste....... and all others.

Thanks a lot you are making this phone awesome!

Will try this latest mode, btw goo seems to be messed up againg, dl speed is 6 kbps ...

Edited by crnadakm

Guest crnadakm

System UI DPI set on 170, best solution!

btw Prox Sens... doesn't work for me, never mind, this rom is so good that I refuse to care!

Edited by crnadakm

Guest Redstarr1

And this'll be my daily rom as well for the time being :-). Maybe when JB matures a bit I'll leave ICS. The thing I really need is tethering, 3d party or native, wifi or USB, doesn't matter.