[ROM][ICS][Port] Paranoid Android [OUTDATED]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest emotty

:D well that killed it,it was a very warm feeling 40% right up till it crashed and i had to pull the battery !!!

now its 1% :P ... die phone die !!!

Edited by emotty

Guest XMasterNinni

To come back to topic: I never had that error. Maybe wiping battery stats could solve the problem?

New build up.

Edited by XMasterNinni

Guest android@sam

The bootanimation isn't resized for blade, but congratulations for the excellent work :D

No need to streep it down.Its frames can easily resized.can u upload the bootanimation.zip?

Guest Rúben

Any reviews for this rom?

I'm using ICS KonstaKANG and it's very very good. This is smooth and fast to? Any bugs, wifi problems, not related with youtube HQ?

How about battery?

Thank you.

Looks a really good work, I want to try it very soon.. congrats!

Guest XMasterNinni

No. What do you think, which ROM should I base this on? Burstlam's CM9 - AOKP, tilal's CFX, KonstaT's CM9 or a self - build CM9?

No. What do you think, which ROM should I base this on? Burstlam's CM9 - AOKP, tilal's CFX, KonstaT's CM9 or a self - build CM9?

I think tilal's CFX is the best for now.

I am using his build now.

Guest Sulthekk

If you want to target devices with a small /system then KonstaKANG is the best way to go - as for choosing betweem CFX and AOKP-remix, AOKP's best features would disappear because of the new framework, so there's no real difference between them for porting - probably only the kernel.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest XMasterNinni

Yeah...

I'll probably compile CM9 on my own (isn't hard as armv6 support is already here) and base ParanoidAndroid on it.

I'm glad if they release the source, that would make everything much easier.