Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm basically due an upgrade on my 2nd line (which I don't really use) so it's just an excuse to get a GNex again! I'll probably keep my One X as, other than the battery life, JB is awesome!

I'm a bit peeved the X+ is coming out (I bought my One X SIM-free in april) but that's HTC for you! The X+ looks like a beast but I like my One X in white. I'm also surprised it isn't 4G-compatible but there is the One XL for that I suppose

Guest Paulo Nobrega

Hey.<br />For sometime , since Google upgraded from market to play, that i lost track of my bought but not installed apps.<br />Been searching today for some kind of solution to see those apps but with no success.<br />I've read somewhere that it could be something related to custom roms.<br />In Google play I can see installed apps and sliding right i can see all apps. It shows last apps I've installed and uninstalled. But i can't filter or see the previous bought apps.<br /><br />Is it a Google play problem or a Google call

Edited by Paulo Nobrega

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of an easy way to change the carrier name? I know there is one as I've done it before but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it.

I'm getting pretty bored of seeing EE on my phone

I'd rather change it back to Orange! Also if anyone knows if there is a way to change it on and SGS2 unrooted that'd be appreciated too

Thanks

Guest siedkins

Can't wait for the next release with 4.1.2 !

Short of enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing that we will be on the latest Android version does anyone have any more detail on the change log of:

android-412-galaxy-nexus-and-nexus-s.jpg

That being said - I'm still excited about upgrading!

Guest mbroeders

Short of enjoying the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing that we will be on the latest Android version does anyone have any more detail on the change log of:

That being said - I'm still excited about upgrading!

If you google it, you can find multiple changelogs. Check out this one: http://www.funkyandroid.com/aosp-JRO03R-JZO54K.html

Anyway, just compiled it myself and I have to say, although it's running smoothly, that you most likely won't notice a -major?- difference. It's still buttery smooth and haven't noticed any stability issues yet :)

Guest siedkins

If you google it, you can find multiple changelogs. Check out this one: http://www.funkyandr...03R-JZO54K.html

Anyway, just compiled it myself and I have to say, although it's running smoothly, that you most likely won't notice a -major?- difference. It's still buttery smooth and haven't noticed any stability issues yet :)

Thanks - I also just saw on Engadget that there is "increased notifications functionality – now, you can expand notifications with a single touch. There are of course some some bug fixes included in the update, but we’re not getting any specifics as far as bug and stability fixes go."

I look forward to taking it for a spin in the coming days.