Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Calamity James

The initial Jr8 kitchen is up! I'll be adding in the various features (UI mods, battery meters etc.) then posting the prebakes. :)

P

Aha :) I guess I just jumped the gun :P

Guest DonVincenzo

Awesome work as always!

I'm probably going to wipe before flashing this, but just wanted to double check something - do you see any problem with reflashing with the version that includes the UI mods in the next couple of days without another wipe (i.e. Jr8 --> Jr8 + mods without wipe)?

Guest Calamity James

I haven't wiped since Jr2 and I'm yet to run into problems. I won't be wiping with this one either (that sounds wrong!) but I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem

Guest Highland3r

I've probably done something wierd (shock)....

But android keyboard is constantly FC'ing and Chrome doesn't want to load either (errors stating critical functionality is missing).

Came from JR7, no data wipe but clear of cache/dalvik.

Guest Scottland

But android keyboard is constantly FC'ing and Chrome doesn't want to load either (errors stating critical functionality is missing).

Exactly the same here.

Guest PaulOBrien

Exactly the same here.

Checking now, please hold!

P

Guest Calamity James

I couldn't even get that far, I get to the lockscreen (which is saying all sorts of different things for the operator - Orange, then No signal, then no SIM card) and it reboots (well, back to the X animation)

Oddly, it used to say 'EE', and I'm on T-Mobile.

Edited by Calamity James

Guest Calamity James

OK, I don't know what's happened with mine, but this is what I see in CWM when I choose "Choose ZIP from SD Card":

post-621181-0-06122600-1352917179_thumb.

Luckily, all my SD card data is in the "0/" folder, but I'm not sure how it's ended up looking like that.