[CM7] [gen1/gen2] Latest CM7 2.3.7 ROMs

Guest pass25

Guest equiliym

Is there a way of calibrate the touchscreeen? mine is way of, when pressing the back key i type 'L'

i searched in settings but no luck, also no apps for this purpose

try switching on deadlinks kernel, maybe that solves your issue.. 2.3 doesnt have any kind of calibration, its hardcoded in kernel

Guest Antonio H

Hi,

About have Swap on booting, I don't know if I do the things in the way it's suppose but since my first experience with the use of one rom with swap, I never could use this phone without one.

I know I have a few knowledge in this, and probably by that this it was so complicated to me.

Whit the help of QtADB , I could see in the log an error on boot the device about rm 2 files (/data/fristcloseswap and /data/fristopenswap) by "/system/etc/init.d/21swapon".

So I go to see what have this file.

Tried to run "busybox swapon /dev/block/mmcblk0p3" that I see on that file, and it works..

So I created a file "swaponmmcblk0p3" in /data/

After reboot, I could see that now I have swap always after boot the phone! :)

Guest sam tyler

hi equiliym,thanks for the latest cm ROM.could you tell me what's the best to install the fancy media patch zip? via recovery or a good file manager? cm7 20120819nightly is working fine but i do get f.c.(process)but i get that every time when i re-stall my contacts on some ROMS.maybe i should just restore via sim or sd card! thanks anyway.

Edited by sam tyler

Guest equiliym

hi equiliym,thanks for the latest cm ROM.could you tell me what's the best to install the fancy media patch zip? via recovery or a good file manager? cm7 20120819nightly is working fine but i do get f.c.(process)but i get that every time when i re-stall my contacts on some ROMS.maybe i should just restore via sim or sd card! thanks anyway.

um.. what? and fancy media patch is flashable so yeah, via recovery :)

Guest equiliym

for putting the rom up on here! lol! cheers for info on media patch.

no, i meant for fcing, what are you doing and what exactly is fcing? :o also, no problems ;)

Guest equiliym

Equiliym can we use 16 gb sd card on our phone....

dunno, i never tried, cant really afford one since i live in a retarded country.. i used 8gb sd on my old nokia that supported 2gb max, only issues that i had were slow file loading so i dont see why couldnt we.. if you can borrow one do it and try it and post results :P

Guest seatle_94

Good morning! First I want to congratulate you for the work and say I'm usano the google translator.

My 'racer X850 is called second generation (at that researched sites on orkut community and Brazilian), tested all the roms available here, some in the community zte Brazilian orkut, all are without wireless network, and accelerometer (the screen does not rotate to navigate or type) in 2 I tested the camera in the other nothing worked. How can I solve this problem? What information can I post the phone to give more information?

Bom dia! Primeiro quero dar os parabéns pelo trabalho e dizer que estou usano o tradutor do google.

O meu ´racer x850 é chamado de segunda geração (pelo que pesquisei em sites e comunidade do orkut brasileira), testei todas as roms disponiveis aqui, algumas na própria comunidade zte brasileira do orkut, todas ficam sem rede sem fio, e acelerometro (a tela não gira para navegar ou digitar) em 2 que testei a camera funcionou nas outras nada. Como posso resolver esse problema? Qual informação do celular posso postar para dar mais informações?

Guest seatle_94

Okay, thanks for the reply. What ROM do you recommend for me to use?

Certo, obrigado pela resposta. Qual ROM você recomenda para eu usar?

Guest equiliym

from my roms i suggest you go with 0624 because i made that one hybrid somewhat.. for others i really dont know, try random ones and see what fits you the best

Guest ThePC01

I installed ROM cm-7-20120819-NIGHTLY-mooncake. I had chosen option menu >> setting >> CyanogenMod Setting >> Input >> Volume rocker wake. But I cannot wakeup device with volume up/down key (unless I have a message or a miscall)

Guest equiliym

Cool rom, can you put the CM9/CM10 wallpapers ?

And, I suggest to you make an stable version, like racerboy did

0624 is hybrid but stable, i use it even before i released it.. as for other stable releases, its just not worth my time since there are like 10 of us using racer, maybe even less, you can see 4-5 names on all 15 pages of this thread

I installed ROM cm-7-20120819-NIGHTLY-mooncake. I had chosen option menu >> setting >> CyanogenMod Setting >> Input >> Volume rocker wake. But I cannot wakeup device with volume up/down key (unless I have a message or a miscall)

im not really sure what that option is or what it should do but ill check it when i get free time

Guest seatle_94

Friend, the link below is my original rom, will update its customs roms manages to come with the right drivers to work on my phone?

Amigo, o link abaixo é da minha rom original, será que consegueria atualizar suas customs roms com os drivers certos para funcionar no meu celular?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/20Bl9eP0/vivo_222_zte_x850.html

Guest Rahulsingh190

Equiliym every time I request u 2 port this & that rom ...so I didn't wanted to trouble u..so I updated racerboys lewa rom myself ...everything thing worked fine my booted

But there's some problem in framework I can't see any thing written on settings ..when I launch settings everything is blank & net also slow ..what can be done..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest equiliym

Equiliym waiting for u from sooooo many days..where r u gone...

i was homeless brah :D

all rom 2.2. and 2.3.xx touch is very bad...

guys any solutions ....

try different kernel, others have different sensitivity/touch settings built in

Friend, the link below is my original rom, will update its customs roms manages to come with the right drivers to work on my phone?

not sure what you really mean by that, we already have a working 2.2 rom

Edited by equiliym