What about Jelly Bean on Skate???

Guest whashnez

Guest iReece

I knew project butter wouldn't work properly. I told you ;)

Oh. :'(

Edit,

Any clear views on what you are fixing before a release? :)

Edited by iReece

Guest iReece

Wait - I never said it wouldn't work. I said it's not working now. There is a difference...

Sorry, wasn't clear enough.

I meant it wouldn't work right away. It'd take longer to get it due to our devices :)

What's left to fix now, beside PB?

Guest banemitre66

hows mokee v1.10?

I would also like to know what is happening with mokee update,or everyone is so invested in JB that there is no time for anything else ?

Edited by banemitre66

I would also like to know what is happening with mokee update,or everyone is so invested in JB that there is no time for anything else ?

1) This is not a mokee thread so we should not discuss it here

2) As I already said eralier. I am not able to download the latest version from mfunz.com... Download problems.

And I already asked (also in blade thread) for mirror. Noone provided it yet...

Guest Josh92

for example. i definitely would have bought a new phone by now if we didn't have such an awesome community for ics/jb

therefore i might have bought a new zte phone... thus giving them money.

I don't know, they don't really have any newer models around in the UK yet do they? Think they'll gain more through modaco's support for it.

Guest banemitre66

1) This is not a mokee thread so we should not discuss it here

2) As I already said eralier. I am not able to download the latest version from mfunz.com... Download problems.

And I already asked (also in blade thread) for mirror. Noone provided it yet...

I,m sory for wrong thread(but I'm not the first to ask about mokee in this thread)But just to check:I'm tried to download update-mokeeos-v1.10.397-u8800-release(is that what u need?) but unfortunately it failed,s***.Never mind I'l try later ,I have yours 7.2 update to play with now.I solemnly promise not to use this thread anymore for not JB questions :P

Guest hugobosslives

I don't know, they don't really have any newer models around in the UK yet do they? Think they'll gain more through modaco's support for it.

check this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418622511522701&set=a.349960148388938.90424.240512702667017&type=3&theater

its zte facebook message saying they will annonce a new zte phone in 7 days which will be quote: "one of the MOST ADVANCED GAMING SMARTPHONES in your hands!",

Guest Josh92

check this: http://www.facebook....&type=3

its zte facebook message saying they will annonce a new zte phone in 7 days which will be quote: "one of the MOST ADVANCED GAMING SMARTPHONES in your hands!",

Vert interesting, especially as they say you can actually have it in 7 days, looking forward to learning more. Anyway, I'll try stay on topic now XD

Guest omegavesko
Another progress update:

I have it on the Skate and I have (pretty much) everything working bar OpenGL acceleration (ie. Project Butter)

Haha, is anyone keeping time on this man? It's literally been less than three days since we got the source! :D

Guest ArcticFox

:0 constantly refreshing, waiting for more news :)

:/ I'm so boring.

Grab the source and port it yourself then, its only been a few days dont be so impatient. You are lucky someone is taking the time to do anything with a budget phone.

Guest iReece

Grab the source and port it yourself then, its only been a few days dont be so impatient. You are lucky someone is taking the time to do anything with a budget phone.

I'm not being impatient,

I'm hinting that I'm excited.

Please don't flame, read my post again and find that I, not hurrying him along, rather, excited for what he is doing.

Guest chrisbrew

I'm not being impatient,

I'm hinting that I'm excited.

Please don't flame, read my post again and find that I, not hurrying him along, rather, excited for what he is doing.

Everyone is excited about this. Please don't let tempers flare. Excellence takes time.

Edited by chrisbrew

Guest razzmataz1478

@tilal6991 Are you as far ahead as Daz is with the crescent? :)

Were the libs annoying to change? //ALOG :P

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest iReece

Hoping we can get a release tomorrow :)

Then EVERYTHING will happen tomorrow.

I'll get my delivery, minecraft for Xbox will update (I know.... I'm sad...) and I'll have a brand new os on my phone!

But, anytime is good.

Any news on how much more there is to fix? :)

Guest tilal6991

Right. My progress:

I've got it booting (on the Skate but the Blade is a stone's throw away) and everything bar camera and OpenGL/Prjoect Butter works. I'm not releasing because TBH it's completely unusable due to the slowness. This is a work in progress and NO Quallcom devices have it working. I repeat - this is temporary and will be fixed.

Guest iReece

Right. My progress:

I've got it booting (on the Skate but the Blade is a stone's throw away) and everything bar camera and OpenGL/Prjoect Butter works. I'm not releasing because TBH it's completely unusable due to the slowness. This is a work in progress and NO Quallcom devices have it working. I repeat - this is temporary and will be fixed.

Okey dokey. I'm assuming that end part was aimed at me :P

Will await your word in more info :)