[RECOVERY] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.0.8

Guest Dazzozo

Guest plewis1981

hi guys

i have just to flash this with Terminal Emulator (as i could not fast boot v5.0.2.7) using the command,

flash_image recovery recovery-clockwork-5.5.0.4-blade2.img

and got,

imgfailed with error: -1

as always an help would be gratefully appreciated.

recovery-clockwork-5.5.0.4-blade2.img is on my SD card is this the correct location?

Edited by plewis1981

Guest plewis1981

?? this is the first time i have used terminal emulator i will have a look see what i can fined

do i have to change initial command to cd /sdcard?

Edited by plewis1981

Guest app10336

Flashed a rom with this recovery. work nice. usb mounting and adb too.

Nice job, again, Dazzozo.

(French Blade S)

Edited by app10336

Guest Dazzozo

Bump! v6, probably tied in to Jelly Bean and CM10 in some way, now has some strange background image and might work on the Vivacity devices with touch buttons!

Guest app10336
TPTs - is there much point? There's a zip here, is that not easy enough?

For me yes, of course. You're doing an amazing job for this device.

I'm just thinking that for new users, flash the best recovery as possible at first time. (this one should be the best ^^)

I maintain tutorials for French community. I think is useful to have last version for every things.

Anyway, if it's not possible, it's not possible, sorry for request

Guest nbrasso

Just tried this on my Vivacity, the touch buttons do not work, however pressing the top power button allows me to select an option, I cannot go back once an option is selected. It also seems like after rebooting from Clockworkmod I must do a battery pull, if I don't do this the phone stays on the boot screen.

Edited by nbrasso

Guest BLu3HaZe

Image: recovery-clockwork-6.0.0.8-blade2.img 4,046 KB - MD5: 7087abb11cc3e721db8ef5c6b7913cc8

ZIP: recovery-clockwork-6.0.0.8-blade2.zip 4,308 KB - MD5: 42146e7ab10624430595a6a04553aec2

Don't think it's now better to name these files as Blade S or Crescent Daz? :) To avoid possible confusion and/or not let Blade II users mess up their phones?

Blade2 - ZTE naming fail

Guest Dazzozo

blade2 = internal name. I don't download things with "Nexus 7" in their name for my tablet, I download things with "grouper".

It is indeed a naming fail but it is wrong for me to name it otherwise. I will add a warning to the first post, though.

Regarding Vivacity; I need someone I can work with to get this sorted out.

First: run a key test, does it report keys for the capacitive buttons?

If not: try rebooting from Android in to recovery, do the buttons now work?

Guest nbrasso

I will test it, and report back here. When i navigated to advanced -> key test the buttons still did not respond the same with rebooting to recovery from Android.

Touch buttons still don't seem to be working with the Vivacity test image.

Edited by nbrasso

Guest Dazzozo

Makes absolutely no sense. We're now using flibblesan's kernel, too. There appears to be literally nothing different between the two images in terms of keys, especially in the Vivacity test image.

I'll keep looking, but...

I have no idea, honestly.