[GUIDE] Change to ANY G300/U8815/U8818 ROM via Boot loader version bypass [HACK]

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Guest Hpez

Thats the one I used to unlock yesterday but I still have the orange logo. Is it one of the other buttons, cause I only used the root and unlock options?

Guest Gary_J_Wright

To remove logo use the root and bootloader unlocker .exe THEN restore your original IMEI as this ALSO restores splash and animation RESTART phone and the ugly white chinese gone and standard clamshell splash returned with 'android' animation + most chinese apps removed except 2. just use root uninstaller on last two.

Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest rafaelkaiz

did you have usb debugging ticked in developement otherwise it doesnt work properly also for b926 rom only

One thing, I restored my IMEI and sent me to recovery with an error.

(I have CWM, ETC)

ps: but no matter, and installed MIUI xD, so no matter

Edited by rafaelkaiz

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Thats the one I used to unlock yesterday but I still have the orange logo. Is it one of the other buttons, cause I only used the root and unlock options?

no just the top 2 buttons only works if unknown sources and usb debugging ticked

To remove logo use the root and bootloader unlocker .exe THEN restore your original IMEI as this ALSO restores splash and animation RESTART phone and the ugly white chinese gone and standard clamshell splash returned with 'android' animation + most chinese apps removed except 2. just use root uninstaller on last two.

Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest Gary_J_Wright

One thing, I restored my IMEI and sent me to recovery with an error.

(I have CWM, ETC)

ps: but no matter, and installed MIUI xD, so no matter

to restore imei use 5iromtoolbox.apk must have root - no need for CWM

Guest rafaelkaiz

to restore imei use 5iromtoolbox.apk must have root - no need for CWM

No, I was root. I ran my copy of IMEI, restarting, I was sent CWM. In addition, the logo was changed HUAWEI

Lol, MIUI is so slow xD

Guest Hpez

no just the top 2 buttons only works if unknown sources and usb debugging ticked

Yeah just tried it again but still the same logo. I'll look for another way to do it.

Guest PeaceMaker_H

My Imei is not 0! I am rooted, backed up mine, restored the one on the folder and my Imei is now 8631 ..... which is different from my original but not 0

Guest Gary_J_Wright

My Imei is not 0! I am rooted, backed up mine, restored the one on the folder and my Imei is now 8631 ..... which is different from my original but not 0

restore your original backup of imei not the folder in the downgrade.zip Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest PeaceMaker_H

restore your original not the modified imei

That´s after the flash of ICS.

I haven´t flashed it yet... I backed up mine, tried to restore the one to get me a 0 and it doesn´t... is it normal? in your instructions it said "your imei should be changed to zero or not your own" so I am guessing it´s ok...

Anyways, while writing started to flash ICS, it´s working.. at least it has more progress than before.

Guest Gary_J_Wright

That´s after the flash of ICS.

I haven´t flashed it yet... I backed up mine, tried to restore the one to get me a 0 and it doesn´t... is it normal? in your instructions it said "your imei should be changed to zero or not your own" so I am guessing it´s ok...

Anyways, while writing started to flash ICS, it´s working.. at least it has more progress than before.

thats correct it changes to 8631 or something once ICS is flashed will be zero

Guest PeaceMaker_H

thats correct it changes to 8631 or something once ICS is flashed will be zero

Ok! ICS flashed OK... something strange , mine doesn´t bootloop, booted right away...

but it auto formatted and reset ed itself during the boot...

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Ok! ICS flashed OK... something strange , mine doesn´t bootloop, booted right away...

but it auto formatted and reset ed itself during the boot...

bonus then! remember to root and restore original imei

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Yeah just tried it again but still the same logo. I'll look for another way to do it.

rom booted as normal i.e lock screen unknown sources in settings ticked and usb debugging ticked in development, connect usb cable, do not enable usb storage, run unlockbootloader.exe 3.3.9.5, click root wait till ok message, click bootloader and wait till finishes, then reeboot

Guest PeaceMaker_H

So, restored my Imei... reboot and now I got back the Huwawei logo but it only boots to CWM... :S

edit: waiit for it...

edit2: reset data and cache and perfect! phone boots, no Chinese boot logos, the normal Huawei + android and pretty much all the Chinese apps are gone!

Perfect! :D

Edited by PeaceMaker_H

Guest rafaelkaiz

So, restored my Imei... reboot and now I got back the Huwawei logo but it only boots to CWM... :S

edit: waiit for it...

That happened to me, however, I retain B926. (MIUI installed without problems.)

Guest Hpez

rom booted as normal i.e lock screen unknown sources in settings ticked and usb debugging ticked in development, connect usb cable, do not enable usb storage, run unlockbootloader.exe 3.3.9.5, click root wait till ok message, click bootloader and wait till finishes, then reeboot

Yeah, tried this, still the same chinese splash1 screen. I see the root shell appear and I know the bootloader is unlocked because I have flashed a recovery. I don't want to keep running the unlocker because surely that can't be wise. Guess I'll just wait until someone works out a manual way to do it - I know fastboot flash splash1 works on some phone as I used it on my HTC but don't think that works on the g300.

Edit: Bah, I dont get it. I just re-flashed ICS via the dload method so the bootloader got re-written, I then used the newer english bootloaderunlocker.exe to root & unlock but I still have the stupid white /orange splash1 logo. I wonder why I can't change this logo... :huh:

Edited by Hpez

Guest PeaceMaker_H

Yeah, tried this, still the same chinese splash1 screen. I see the root shell appear and I know the bootloader is unlocked because I have flashed a recovery. I don't want to keep running the unlocker because surely that can't be wise. Guess I'll just wait until someone works out a manual way to do it - I know fastboot flash splash1 works on some phone as I used it on my HTC but don't think that works on the g300.

Edit: Bah, I dont get it. I just re-flashed ICS via the dload method so the bootloader got re-written, I then used the newer english bootloaderunlocker.exe to root & unlock but I still have the stupid white /orange splash1 logo. I wonder why I can't change this logo... :huh:

Did you flashed the vendor?