[ROM][ICS] Miuiv4 2.7.4 for the Huawei Ascend G300[Last updated: 04/07]

Guest Geno.Kolar

Guest ilker1979

71mb free memory in first boot ! no additional app has been installed ...

I love miui ,actually a big fan Of the miui roms but simplyit is not good enough for g300 at the moment...

I was using S3 rom with many apps installed still 130-160mb free ram was available

71mb free memory in first boot ! no additional app has been installed ...

I love miui ,actually a big fan Of the miui roms but simplyit is not good enough for g300 at the moment...

I was using S3 rom with many apps installed still 130-160mb free ram was available

Strange mine was 130. Put a few apps on and turned off windows animations and its feelingbok at the moment

Guest ilker1979

feels better than previous release and installed miaun Theme (Amazing) disabled the wallpaper scroll feels good ...

let me check running apps =347mb used,40mb free...

miui home-54mb -settings31-camera3609.4mb-updater-6.3-google services9.1-per.man6.6-messaging13mb-androidkeyboard-8mb

Guest ilker1979

very true :) despite very low available ram, phone running quite smooth ...

Thanx who ever working on this rom... I've got 3526 on antutu benchmark a bit lower than s3 rom I reckon it was 3665

Edited by ilker1979

have you tried this one yet os 2.0.3

at shendu.com

Any chance if a link ir something wrtease as can't get translate working on my phone at the moment its p... Ing me off.

Anyone had loss of contacts or anything on latest version?

No, I made a backup and everything is going right. The only thing that doesn't work with huawei's backup is wifi settings, if I restore it there is no way to set on the wifi, but works with Titanium.

See you!

P.D. After a couple of days of full use, I have to say it's working perfect in all ways.

No, I made a backup and everything is going right. The only thing that doesn't work with huawei's backup is wifi settings, if I restore it there is no way to set on the wifi, but works with Titanium.

See you!

P.D. After a couple of days of full use, I have to say it's working perfect in all ways.

What are you using as your base ROM? B926, B936, B940?

Im using B926, and after a day or so, it has a tantrum and all the google stuff stops working as well as the miui store. So far the only way to correct this, that ive found, is to wipe and reflash the ROM.

Guest Frankish

Thats what happened to me before exactly the same but cant remember my base rom and phone has been returned for screen issues. New phones unlock code should arrive today then ill try this rom again.