[ROM][ICS] Miuiv4 2.7.4 for the Huawei Ascend G300[Last updated: 04/07]

Guest Geno.Kolar

Yes imo best yet but early days. Full apps on ie fb.viber.ymail ect and no slowdown yet

Is that 2.10.12?

Have you ever lost google sync with a miui rom?

Cheers

Ive never really used one for a great length of time as so slow ect but this newest one is handling my apps which are constantly runn ie fb. Ymail whatsapp twitter whith out any lag. Therrs a fee niggles but this is well usable compared to earlier versions.

I will keep you updated in regards to account

So far so good. No permission issues. Nor account nor ram issues. I really like this miui music is great love the download song option but really would like miui weather in eng. The playstore ones are poor. Any suggestions??

How many days have you had it the Miui rom? Is it 2.10.12??

I use Beautiful Widgets,however its a paid app, Fancy Widgets works pretty much the same, maybe less customisable.

Or have you already tried those?

Edit no multi tasking

Cant cope

Do you mean it cant multi task well, or these no multi tasking menu?

Theres overclocking, and if you push and hold home it comes up with the recent apps menu, with an option to kill all there.

Edited by noobi

you can find the OTA here for miui 2.10.19 if you want to upgrade:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=89694&uk=3791923799#dir/path=%2FMIUIv4%2FMIUIv4%202.10.19

the changelog for miui 2.10.19 is here: http://en.miui.com/thread-652-1-1.html

i installed it and it's ok. it solved some bugs, it moves fast but it has another one like if u set a pattern to lock your phone the default lockscreen still remains and u have to unlock first the default lockscreen and then your pattern, so it's better not to have a pattern. i hope they will solve this bug in the next update.

anyway, i am satisfied with this update. they solved also the snooze button for the alarm.

enjoy it. ;)

Yes, I flashed it yesterday, so far it is pretty good and usable, but not perfect. Main issue is low ram, that makes phone slow, once or twice even caused restart. You have to wipe it manually sometimes. Also some force closes in settings etc. But definitely better than previous version I had, which was 2.9.21 (or .28?).