Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in AOSP

Guest Dazzozo

Guest adrien56

very good news thanks for your work, when you say "getting close " you mean you are try to make it boot or you mean that every thing like gsm camera sound or gps work ?

Guest Dazzozo

very good news thanks for your work, when you say "getting close " you mean you are try to make it boot or you mean that every thing like gsm camera sound or gps work ?

That's far too hopeful. Our device sources are far too young for everything to be working on ICS, never mind Jelly Bean.

Guest Dazzozo

You're already asking the wrong question. "What is working" is more appropriate.

Wi-Fi is pretty much all that's working.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Hans Gruber

I've just installed it an although it's a little slow it's very impressive to see it even booting this soon. Good job. :D

Also my wifi is saying "Temporarily avoiding poor connection" not sure what that means, but it's stopping it from connecting. I tried to get a logcat but the phone doesn't seem to be responding.

Edited by Hans Gruber

Guest djuroue

I've just installed it an although it's a little slow it's very impressive to see it even booting this soon. Good job. :D

Also my wifi is saying "Temporarily avoiding poor connection" not sure what that means, but it's stopping it from connecting. I tried to get a logcat but the phone doesn't seem to be responding.

What was your rom before you installed cm10 ?!

Guest Hans Gruber

What was your rom before you installed cm10 ?!

I was using Paul's Ir1, but I did a full wipe before installing (after backing up)

Guest sej7278

Guys look at this http://maclaw.pl/?p=205...incredible work by devs..even its armv6...lets hope we can get JB working...

i saw that the other day - it's still not been confirmed, he says its 100% working already including butter, but only has a couple of screenshots, no rom, video or github.....