[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest vlajko190

Hello

Sorry for bad English, I am from Serbia. "MoKee" has done extra-Rom, but I have one little problem. I can not send messages, only the reply(in pop up) and can not get into the setup message, we immediately jump out "force close" All I have done right and on two occasions, but no go. Once again, greetings and thanks.

Guest srbodroid

Found small bug, sometimes when i pull down notification bar i get white screen and when i tap it shortcuts and notifications reaper. Everything else is perfect :D

Guest vlajko190

Still can not enter the setup message, immediately jump out "force close"

I did update that you have written (c3c0), what do I do now.Thanks for helps ;-)

I don't think I understand completely. Can you describe exactly in steps what you are trying to do so I can try to reproduce? Without reproducing the issue I am not able to do anything about it. Logcat would be useful, too.

Guest vlajko190

C3CO,when I open messages, press menu taster, in menu screen press settings , and then on the screen appears pop-up message "force close" . I houpe this will help you.

Edited by vlajko190

Guest VirusPlus

There is one small "problem" (basically is problem with all custom ROMS)... "Auto Brightness" is alot darker compared to Stock ROMS, is anyway to fix this?

Guest sui785
There is one small "problem" (basically is problem with all custom ROMS)... "Auto Brightness" is alot darker compared to Stock ROMS, is anyway to fix this?

Not all roms, just the roms using C3C0's kernel have a darker auto brightness but imo it's alright.

No. It's not kernel related. These are standard CM default brightness levels. You can reconfigure them in Cyannogenmod settings / display menu.

Guest amren

Anyone else had problems receiving mms? Had two and can't download either of them, and am positive apns are correct

Actually not...I have such problem with other ROM, but not with this one....Hope you will find a solution...sadly cant help..

Guest vlajko190

C3CO,when I install fresh ROM everything is ok. and everything work(messages,etc...)but when I restore data and restore SDext(backup and restore/advanced restore/restore data...restore sdext)problem is returning,where is fault,bug...I have instaled couple aplication(iGO,BeeWeather...etc)and couple thing's on sd card, and I need them,they are restored from previous version of MoKee v0.30 .

Edited by vlajko190

Guest sui785
You simply cannot restore data especially if they are backed up from different rom. This is the source of your problems.

Are you sure? Theres actually an app called app2zip which makes your app + data into a flashable zip so you can switch roms easily whilst maintaining ur apps.

But that's different from advanced restore / restore data you said you are trying to do because advanced restore of data in cwm restores ALL data including data of system apks.

App2zip handles data of user apps only.

Guest JoHeet

Hi all,

great ROM. One of the best GB for Skate.

Congrats C3C0

Is there a way to enable long press BACK button (to kill the current app)?

Thanks.