[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest mogamycool

How can i change lockscreen to ring ?

and how can i change themes using themes chooser ?

I find something in ending the call that the screen is locked and i have to turn it on and press the button end , how can i make it easer?

Guest srbodroid

Hi there. My messaging app is not working correctly! All massages that i send or receive are not properly shown! In conversation it should bee 1 sent 1 received! I get all sent one behind another & all received one behind another! When i updated I wiped cash and dalvik!

Edited by srbodroid

May be related to your timestamp settings in Messaging settings. Check it.

Probably there's a discrepancy between operator's timestamp and your phone's one.

Guest zteskaterouter

I am using this rom for two days and I am happy with overall experience. I have a problem with sms messages. I was using previous version of Mokee rom before this. In the previous Mokee rom I exported all the sms messages from its native sms application to SD card. Now, when I try to restore sms messages I get: process com.android.mms has stopped unexpectedly. Force close.

Is there any way to restore sms messages. I tried to use go sms for that purpose too, but no success either.

Guest utternoob

Use the white SMS update, or go back to previous version and restore then use SMS backup and restore on play store to backup and restore from previous version to current

Guest oscar-mark

What are those music controls on lockscreen, they never appear when I actually play music and they won't work.

And is Apktop.com safe or virus scam.

Just want run run bear, no piracy.

Guest zteskaterouter

Use the white SMS update, or go back to previous version and restore then use SMS backup and restore on play store to backup and restore from previous version to current

I did not backup previous rom version. I only needed sms, so I thought when exporting on previous version, the new one will be able to import them. I was wrong. The new one is not able to restore the sms messages exported with previous Mokee rom and closes itself. I will restore my backup made 15 days ago with "My Backup". I thought it might be useful for others to be aware of new sms application limit.

Guest srbodroid
May be related to your timestamp settings in Messaging settings. Check it.

Probably there's a discrepancy between operator's timestamp and your phone's one.

Timestamp was the problem! Tnx

Guest wmburn

Is there anychance to set up music player on my lock screen? there is no widget settings in cyanogen mod settings as there were on cm7 [and there is settings so set player always visible on lock screen]. any solutions on mokee?

somebody asked before ;)

found non market sources tick box thnx c3c0.

another question, when i receive sms and open sms via notification bar [read the sms / reply etc] and when return to "desktop" [my english sucks] i still see 1 sms notification on laucher pro dock. And it wont disapear until i click on sms in laucher pro dock. does this fix 31/07/2012 fixit ?

Edited by wmburn

Guest Robbertho

Hi,

I'm using this rom, it's perfect, except I am unable to hang up the call before it rings when I call a contact with a picture set.

It is very annoying, because every accidently calls reaches the other side :\

I tried ro.telephony.call_ring.delay setting to 3000, but noting was better.

Thanks.

Edited by Robbertho

How can i change lockscreen to ring ?

and how can i change themes using themes chooser ?

I find something in ending the call that the screen is locked and i have to turn it on and press the button end , how can i make it easer?

Lockscreen can't be changed.

Themes are not supported.

Try using proximity calibration in Device settings

Now, when I try to restore sms messages I get: process com.android.mms has stopped unexpectedly. Force close.

Is there any way to restore sms messages. I tried to use go sms for that purpose too, but no success either.

I tried several imports including the old one made by previous mokee but was not able to reproduce.

What are those music controls on lockscreen, they never appear when I actually play music and they won't work.

Default CM lockscreen is replaced by one from mokee devs. It doesn't support music controls and can't be customized the

same way as CM one. That's why the setting doesn't have any effect

another question, when i receive sms and open sms via notification bar [read the sms / reply etc] and when return to "desktop" [my english sucks] i still see 1 sms notification on laucher pro dock. And it wont disapear until i click on sms in laucher pro dock. does this fix 31/07/2012 fixit ?

Probably a launcher pro issue - it's not compatible with the messaging app. 31/07/2012 hotfix won't fix this.

@all

If you come accross application crashing I mean the default apps that come with ROM, please post logcat when reporting.

Without the error log I am not able to do anything about it especially when I am not able to reproduce the error myself

Guest Verhaaltjes

BTW... Looks like there is a new version @ mfunz.com. Released today :)

Wow, updates going really fast now. Wonder what other changes they can make, think the ROM is actually already quite good.

Guest Josh92

Installed this yesterday over the older Mokee, liking it, got pros & cons as ceco said I think.

Are people having issues with the music widget? Mine seems to be fine.

The swipe to dismiss notifications is really dodgy which is annoying, swipe to the left should just remove but it tries to push the whole panel and bounces back.

My messages timestamp seems to be playing up too which I've never had before, tried changing the settings but I don't think it effects previous messages, just new ones so will see if it's fixed.

Otherwise had no issues, like the lock screen, shame you can't customise it & also seems a bit laggy with the initial first touch, but do like the layout, particularly with music and album cover location.

Also, thank god for being able to disable the text message pop up, not keen on that.

EDIT: Just noticed there's a spelling/typo when you write a message over 1 texts worth and asks what you want to do, cancel is spelt cancle XD

Edited by Josh92