[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

• 4 weeks later...

There is no latest mokee for Blade. The last one is of August and contains nothing special comparing to what we already have.

The guy in Blade's forum claiming there's a new version probably doesn't know the background of it all.

Or he is maybe talking about the update for a device called "GreenOrange". SInce that's the one and only device that's been updated since August,

Edited by C3C0

Guest happy student

There is no latest mokee for Blade. The last one is of August and contains nothing special comparing to what we already have.

The guy in Blade's forum claiming there's a new version probably doesn't know the background of it all.

Or he is maybe talking about the update for a device called "GreenOrange". SInce that's the one and only device that's been updated since August,

ur...here is the download address from mokeeos:http://www.mfunz.com/guide/v880.html

but it may not change too much

thanks cec0 :D

Guest simicsl

Is there a way to configure a messages for "Reject call with message" option in Dialer?

I've searched thru settings and also thru this forum but can't find anything.

Guest Sidecar_jon

how do i set the ring tones to individuals?..i know should be an easy one, but yesterday i just got round to doing this and it just always usues the defalt tone. Set it in the contacts list Contacts>contact>menue button>options>ringtone....i can set one but the phone ignors it..

Guest Sidecar_jon

scrb that i found out, in the lest intuative way posible you have to open the music player and set the tunes to be used as ring tones, the reason they do it this way is beond me...but there you are.

Guest omegavesko
Hi, I have some wifi problems... Play Sotre is VERY slow, and sometimes I even can't connect on my router. Any solution?? Thanks and sorry for bad english :)

Does it only happen on this ROM?

Does it only happen on this ROM?

Well, that issue with Play Store happend only with MoKee OS, but I just solved it with "setDNS Pro" app, and now it works normaly.

Guest anthony_sc

Yeah!!! this is the rom i was looking for.. good launcher, fast, good locker.... unfortunately... i cant say much about the battery 'cuz i 've just a few hours with this rom but i expect it fills muy expectations

ty!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dron749273

Excellent ROM. I can't understand: to replace purpose of buttons in dock. I change purpose of buttons in the dock, for example messages for phone, badge change, but when I press phone changes, to me opens messages.

It is established LauncherPro from a cap, in what there can be a problem?

Guest dron749273

thanks. at me a basket to be in the lower part.

possible browser from paranoid android(C3CO) transfer this ROM? it is more convenient and more habitual

Guest omegavesko

thanks. at me a basket to be in the lower part.

possible browser from paranoid android(C3CO) transfer this ROM? it is more convenient and more habitual

It's the same browser as the normal one, it's just in tablet mode in PA. Don't think you can force it into tablet mode without doing it for the entire system at the same time.

Guest dron749273

but I liked the moving-forward panel when the finger slides on edge of the screen. in this browser such isn't present...

Edited by dron749273

Hello... can anyone please help me?

I really love this ROM but cant make my wifi working... i read all posts i tried everything, i made all posible changes (which i understood) at router and still cant connect my wifi...

Problem is when i am connecting conection just goes around with connecting - disconected... on other router (dont know how) i made a connection but on my home router cant... is there any trick or some bug i can change and make it work?

Please help because i love this rom and want to keep it but if no wifi its going to dump...

Thanks!

If you mean of deleting in wifi settings where i get the list ssid-s (access points) i've done it a milion times and every time again its the same... i was changing from wpa to wpa2 and from g to b and mixed, enableing mac filtering etc and every f... time is the same xo(

anything else i can do?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emilpoul

Well guys just 2 hours ago applied this rom and guess what, I like huge much, I don't understand what mania exist to apply the latest android that this moment webcould have so good rom as this one h3blue and many other success examples from GB roms.

this rom to me is more that surprice, even it launcher running excellent .

But exist some very few issues which some how don't make me crazy till loosing my sleep :D .it doesn't work the rotation in front screens andbin menu whichbif you try to make the menu rotation from portrait to landscape then all icons dissapeard. Ofcourse and the menu cant rotait but settings does. When was trying to add custom shortcut from settings screen Barbara matrix :-) effect, but after if you went back everything its ok.well wifi is remarkable ,like the hall hi of the rom, so here must say a huge big thank you to ceco ,cause you gave something beautifully and functional, till now :D :D

But, it wouldn't be bad a 100% functional 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 .

That's it thank you again :D

• 1 month later...
Guest curii

Hi,

quick question: do I need to have Android version 2.3.7 to install this? Or if I install this it updates my android version? (current one is 2.3.5)

EDITED: yes, did it with no problem.

Edited by curii