[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

@jtharmor

It's not a new version. It's the current one. With launcher pro installed. Widget is world weather widget. SMS works here without issues.

browser is dolphin mini

Edited by C3C0

Guest sui785

Is it possible for the phone number to display differently? It turns phone numbers to the following format XXX-XXX-XXX and that's difficult to read.

Guest chrisbrew

@c3co finally have this amazing rom working!! Did a full wipe literally everything, flashed different cwm recovery and used an new SD card. Thanks for all your help. Will use this daily till cm10/JB.

Guest amren

Standing ovations :)

THANKS FOR TO MY MIND THE BEST WORKING ROM... :D ..THANKS...

Allow me to ask if there is to your opinion any chance to get FLASH PLAYER working on this ROM with Skatemobile...

Guest amren

I installed flash player 11and it works fine

Sadly not working for me...I download, install and reboot but seems not working...anyhow thank you for try to support me..

Guest utternoob

Can you help? Tried to use launcher 7 as my system launcher but it kept force closing before loading fully. Checked permissions and they were the same as MK launcher. Any ideas?

Guest donk165

This ROM is great, upgraded from CM7 without any issues apart from the stock MK launcher not working, but I had launcherpro already installed, the new lock screen is very nice, will there be any customize options for the lockscreen such as changing the shortcuts?

Great work C3C0!

Guest macte

Hey! im very satisfied with this ROM but i found a serious problem.

-When u have a Lost call, in the lock screen, when u slide ur finger to the left option, for see the lost call, the device restart. This only happens when u have a lost call.

And, im spanish, and the ROM is not totally translated.

BTW is very good ROM :)

Guest mhstrijbos
You mean in your PC? It is normal behaviour. You have to manually activate USB Mass storage after reboot.

No, none of my apps will load after a reboot. If I reboot again, and the card is accessible again. No problem in cfx or atomic...