ZTE Blade II released

Guest sui785

Guest sui785

Do you know how to use fastboot? and can you get the device into bootloader ?

it should not be to hard to get you a working root if so,

I can get into bootloader and know how to use fastboot(almost flashed ur recovery for the crescent).

Guest hecatae

./split_bootimg.pl boot.img
Page size: 2048 (0x00000800)
Kernel size: 7372636 (0x00707f5c)
Ramdisk size: 270172 (0x00041f5c)
Second size: 0 (0x00000000)
Board name:
Command line: androidboot.hardware=blade2
Writing boot.img-kernel ... complete.
Writing boot.img-ramdisk.gz ... complete.[/code]

that's quite large,

Guest Sebastian404

Can you use ADB? if so can you do a 'mount' and post the results here... I might be being thick but I cant work out if its a MTD device or EMMC

Guest sui785

Can you use ADB? if so can you do a 'mount' and post the results here... I might be being thick but I cant work out if its a MTD device or EMMC

Can't seem to be able to mount but it's a MTD device judging by cat. Wow that sounds weird :P

post-541478-0-27480000-1342860667_thumb.

post-541478-0-42702700-1342861361.png

post-541478-0-10822300-1342864138.png

Edited by sui785

Guest sui785

Give this a go..

http://goo.gl/nARWg

Flash it in the usual way, let me know if it boots, and if it does can you try to do a backup? and anything else you'd like to try...

Thanks, it worked! The recovery works and the phone boots up normal. I just made a nandroid backup of the stock rom, if you want I can upload it.

EDIT: Flashed SuperUser and the phone is now officially rooted.

post-541478-0-05273200-1342893284_thumb.

post-541478-0-18101700-1342893296_thumb.

Edited by sui785

Guest sui785
Hello,

we can hope a custom rom?

Actually it shouldn't be too hard to port a Huawei g300 rom to the Blade II (same cpu, chipset, gpu, resolution)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest horSmaFIN

Can some1 post step by step instructions how to root Zte blade II from the beginning to the end?

Or atleast how to get to the bootloader.

Edited by horSmaFIN

Guest fiskbulle

Can some1 post step by step instructions how to root Zte blade II from the beginning to the end?

Or atleast how to get to the bootloader.

Check here @

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anybody noticed that the Blade II having a major problem with Accelerometer !!!

Its shaking hard even if i put on the table , and ex. in googleskymap the orientation is wrong at all , in the labyrinth game it shaking the ball even if you put it down the phone on solid surface , in lgcamera if i select shake warning ,i never take any picture because the accelerometer giving allthetime movement !!! :(

For me is a major pronblem , !!! maybe with FW or kernel we can fix it ????

I tested anotherone from the shop to know if is not just mine is defective ,but that one was also the same bad !!:(

You can test easely with elixir 2 and if you check at accelerometer and linear acceleration also the gravity sensor ...

Another noticable thing is that if i put sometimes the phone to lie on the table and want to scroll with one finger (without touching other parts of the phone) its not working the touchscreen !!

So if i touch other part too its working ! Maybe its some kind of grounding or soething , but i never noticed with Blade 1 !!!!

Anyone ?????

• 1 month later...

Since i dont know where else to put this ... i wanted to ask if there is a slight possibility to upload a nandroid backup of rom from blade II ..

i've looked everywhere and wasn't able to find one ...

• 3 weeks later...

The blade iii Also has similar hardware can someone please port it back to the blade ii?

It would be greatly appreciated i dont know how hard it is but can someone please comment!

I have tried porting the room with this guide:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1908008

As base i used a blade ii upgrade file gb and for port file i used the blade iii upgrade file.

The app file was to big so i removed as mush as i thought possible all language packs and so on to try to minimize it i dont know if this rom will work if someone wants to try it please tell me!

and if i have ported wrong can someone please tell me how to port it easy!

the current file sizes of the orgiginal is 127 and my port is 154!

please write thx!

BEST REGARDS SIFRI

Can you upload it somewhere ? I have also tried to play around with orig updated file in dsixda kitchen .. to make it atleast flashable in cwm .. but right now im stuck with updater-script . So maybe we can put something together ?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you upload it somewhere ? I have also tried to play around with orig updated file in dsixda kitchen .. to make it atleast flashable in cwm .. but right now im stuck with updater-script . So maybe we can put something together ?

I have tried with kitchen doesnt work the apps make it to big to install im not good at creating roms pm me and maybe we can discuss further!

Guest vonKirchstein

Hello,

I have problem with my Blade II. I flashed it, wiped and tried to instal CM9. As I have read later, it works only on San Francisco II, which differs from Blade II somehow. So the result is permanent green android guy on the screen. At the same time my HDD crashed, si i have lost even mybackup. So i would like to ask somebody if you can upload some backup so I can restore my phone.