[ICS] Found U8815 B927 ROM

Guest rsrocha

Guest Adyx00

Hmm, still seems to change at random even with that setting changed. Double checked it is set, rebooted a few times and it still gets changed to internal.

I'm having the same problem with Paul's Ir1 rom although I have mine set to internal storage. It'll just randomly change to external. My build.prop is also set to internal. It's not too frequent but it causes problems with a few apps like Swiftkey which stores it's langauges on the sd card. The Swiftkey error is usually my first clue that it's changed again.

Guest Hogweed

Has anyone tried the pm method I suggested? Use Rom Toolbox or similar to start the script on boot if uncomfortable with manual fiddling.

Guest glorifiedg

For me it uses less battery than b894 that i was using. The difference in speed is barely noticeble.

Should I update to 927 then? :D

O que é que achas? :P

Guest maninhas

I FOUND b927 very slow related to others web browsing but i was pissed of with downgrading camera resolution... is there any workaround???

Guest MiguelPereira

I FOUND b927 very slow related to others web browsing but i was pissed of with downgrading camera resolution... is there any workaround???

How can we see actually that it downgrades camera resolution?

Mine still says "Super Fine" and 5 Mpix at 2592x1944 pixels

Edited by MiguelPereira

Guest MiguelPereira

camecord in b888 was 800x400 and now in ics is 640x400 :o((((

Hi everyone, again. ;)

I had a few free minutes and headed to XDA and some other pages that Google returned...

From what I've been reading, there's a video recording resolution decrease in ICS globally. Sony's and LG's ICS official Rom's as well... Apparently there's an issue with Nvidia sources/binaries (odd! :unsure:)

Anyone else can confirm this being a common issue across different manufacturers?

Guest Hogweed

Someone (tillaz I think?) commented that they had found the config settings to increase the video resolution back up in ICS. Can't remember where I saw that post but it was on here.

Guest MiguelPereira

Someone (tillaz I think?) commented that they had found the config settings to increase the video resolution back up in ICS. Can't remember where I saw that post but it was on here.

Here it is! Just copied from my G300 (B927)!

Anyone with enough skills to change it? It starts on line 90...

I noticed now one other problem.. I used Root Explorer Pro to search, finding and copying it... But for some reason I Can't mount R/W within these system folder's... Only on SDCard... I have teh phone properly rooted (I've checked with some app from the Market)... so I guess I'll have to find some way of putting the modded one to replace it... And that is so strange because last night I've replaced the Google Play Market APK with a modded one!...

Edited by MiguelPereira

Guest tillaz

yes, i'v already fixed this in the rom i'm working on, video records @ 800x480 again :)

will be releasing it soon

Guest MiguelPereira

yes, i'v already fixed this in the rom i'm working on, video records @ 800x480 again :)

will be releasing it soon

Hi Tillaz! Thanks... Can you share on how to edit this file to just push it to this Rom? :D

Guest Ratkat

I'm currently on the 888 Rom, I've stick both the dload and vender folders on the root of my external SD card, but...

When i go to Settings/Storage/Software Upgrade, I choose SD Card Upgrade, confirm and then Upgrade, after this the phone just reboots, doesn't try to install anything?

I'm stumped, any ideas what to try next?