[ICS] Found U8815 B927 ROM

Guest rsrocha

Guest Maximus9

Im on vacation and im testing this rom to the most! Navigation and gps flawless, camera is the same with the bonus you can now take panoramic photos. Video is recorded in a lower resolution but with better quality. Didnt notice slowdowns or major bugs but is indeed smoother than gb.

Battery time is far better than gb!

If ICS is putting more stress on the CPU, shouldn't the battery life be shorter?

I am staying on B888 just because of this speed issue, seems that ICS will make the phone a bit slower and that I cannot afford as I need it to move quickly while I use it in car or in other stressful situations.

Guest efix_LT

Just updated from vodafone b892. Everything went well, had to use the middle package.

The rom looks really good, still testing it out. Going to root and install cwm

What OS you use in PC? I've trouble with rooting on Win7x64 Edited by efix_LT

Guest rosco-85

ADB Drivers installed?

USB Debugging enabled?

Using Bootloader.exe?

Without these things, it wil not work...

Your Windows OS is not a factor.

Guest efix_LT

YES

YES

NO. Looking now for info

upd.: unlockbootloader.exe thats what i've missed, thanks rosco-85

Edited by efix_LT

Guest rsrocha

It doesn't work, just edited and changed on reboot :(

Did you guys applied the vendor update? Im have no problem with the external sd. Worked since the update.

When will the Huawei website offer ICS as a download and manual update? shortly after the Vodafone OTA version I assume?

Edited by Bilb

and then Paul's method ;)

No only use unlockbootloader.exe. Make sure unknown sources and usb debugging is enabled then run bootloaderunlock and select root, after rooted select unlock bootloader, done. Now power off device and power back on with volume down until you are stuck on splash screen, now run easy cwm or fastboot flash recovery depending what method you use.

Edited by Guest

Guest glorifiedg

I'm really pissed off with this phone and ICS927 arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

every now and then an app freezes the g300 and I have to take of the battery for it to reboot.

The thing is: every time this happens, after I take the battery off, the phone completely wipes all of my apps!!!

Is there a solution for this?! Im getting crazy about it x/

Guest glorifiedg

Not had that, but B927 seems to be making my phone reboot itself quite a bit!

At least is there any way I can backup everything to my SD and when this happens I just install some app to restore everything? Im getting mad over this 'cause I need about 3hours to restore everything I have.

Guest dragpyre

I'm really pissed off with this phone and ICS927 arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

every now and then an app freezes the g300 and I have to take of the battery for it to reboot.

The thing is: every time this happens, after I take the battery off, the phone completely wipes all of my apps!!!

Is there a solution for this?! Im getting crazy about it x/

Not had that, but B927 seems to be making my phone reboot itself quite a bit!

Have you tried reinstalling the ROMs? Have you tried using the middle package if you didn't do so before? Mine doesn't do that, and my settings/apps/data restored with ease.

At least is there any way I can backup everything to my SD and when this happens I just install some app to restore everything? Im getting mad over this 'cause I need about 3hours to restore everything I have.

Yes, its called Huawei AllBackup, which is on any ROM you would have installed, including the original B882 ROM! I used it when I upgraded from B886 (which came with my phone) to B888, then again from B888 to B927. Did you upgrade from B926 or something?

To be honest, I'd downgrade with those issues!

Like I've stated, not having them.

What ROM did you upgrade from?

EDIT: Added question mark.

Edited by dragpyre

Guest rsrocha

I dindnt dare to install b926, just because it was made for a different type of phone/market, you had to do major mods to install gapps and i wanted a plain stock rom fron the manufacturer.

I went from b894 to b927 without any imei zeroing, no root, no cwr and i have zero problems.

Guest dragpyre

I dindnt dare to install b926, just because it was made for a different type of phone/market, you had to do major mods to install gapps and i wanted a plain stock rom fron the manufacturer.

I went from b894 to b927 without any imei zeroing, no root, no cwr and i have zero problems.

My IMEI is fine also, I don't have CWR, but I do have root, and I also have 0 problems also.

Guest darko sax

hi.i em from serbia.i falow the instruktione end i em on oficial chinese B926.wen i tray to upgrade on the b927 ma pink bar wos stop on the 1/3.trayed with midlle pakege.the same think.ken sombady help mi to solve the problem withaute downgreding.make post hire.thanks.regards from serbia :(

hi.i em from serbia.i falow the instruktione end i em on oficial chinese B926.wen i tray to upgrade on the b927 ma pink bar wos stop on the 1/3.trayed with midlle pakege.the same think.ken sombady help mi to solve the problem withaute downgreding.make post hire.thanks.regards from serbia :(

Try this method: http://www.modaco.co...-flashable-zip/

Or this method: http://www.modaco.co...7-via-fastboot/

Edited by Hpez

Guest John Matrix

Wow Darko i am from Serbia as well but daam that English xD i thought mine sux lol. whisp me whats prob on serbian i will try to explain .

Cheers.

What does the vendor.app update do?

I just installed the update and I don´t have any mobile connectivity anymore (apart from wireless lan). I can´t connect to the internet via mobile bandwidth anymore :-(