[ICS] Found U8815 B927 ROM

Guest rsrocha

Guest darko sax

za jon matrix pozz.druze tanak sam sa engl.he he vidi ovako probao sam dva metoda.prvi sa fastbootom.nece komp ne vi rezimu.instalirao drajvere i nece.drugi metod skinuo oba fajla sa medifire stao mi je na 1/3.POKUSAO SA MIDLE PAKETOM ISTA PRICA.GDE GRESIM I JOS JEDNO PITANJCE OVAJ ZIP fajl sto nude jel kompletan ili ima bagove.hvala unapred.veliki pozz.cekam odgovor.trenutno sam na b926 chinese.otkljucao boot loader i rutovao

Guest schkinx

I've been reading everyones ICS comments and still cant decide whether to take the plunge or stay on pauls B888 . Shall i live dangerously :P

Guest palec69

just upgraded from stock vodafone ie B886 (no need to use the "middle" update),no hickups, no nothing

running smooth as butter :) no problems whatsoever so far

conectivity - ok

play store - ok

SWEET :D

Guest dragpyre

how to remove fb/tw apps? TitaniumBackupPro says 'apk not found'

Root and install Root Explorer or ES File Manager (I prefer ES FM, although you will need to enable root enhancement in settings), then go to system/app data/app and remove the apk's from there manually. Make sure to mount the folder as R/W!

Edited by dragpyre

Guest Fabrizioso

Hi,

I upgraded using the explanations in this thread from B888. I did not need the middle package, update worked seamlessly. Only further patch I installed was the circular battery indicator from the forum here. And of course all the apps I use.

However I have random reboots from time to time. Three days ago, I had I guess 6 reboots within 4 hours. Then it worked without any issues for two days, including Wifi, Bluetooth streaming, intensive use, charging, discharging to 9% etc.

Then, yesterday evening I again had four reboots within two hours. Since then, it is stable again. On both "reboot sessions" the phone just lay on the table without any active use, I just saw it when suddenly the screen goes on and the Huawei logo appears...

I can see not pattern here but it is annoying as if you do not realize it you are not available until you realize and enter the SIM PIN again.

Has anybody encountered similar behaviour?

Is there a way to create/review a log to see what might cause the crash?

Thanks

Fabrizio

Guest HuaweiAscend

Yes, same issue.

I posted a thread about it.

Mine only seemed to do it when connected to my Nokia CK-7W hands free kit in the car.

Guest rosco-85

Mines been 100% smooth so far... Got no complaints about this ROM what-so-ever! Not had to apply any fixes yet either. But that's mostly cause I don't use spell corrections and all my Apps have been compatible.

Guest khumhurezu

The big issue I have with b927 is that tun.ko driver is missing. It's kind of a deal breaker for me. :( I guess the next few days will be spent trying to build me a new module...

Guest mack_

Do i need to back up my imei# ,,,,,if so how the hell do i do that?

tried the two folder way all i get is a pink screen gonna try the zip file now...

Edited by mack_

Guest Maximus9

The big issue I have with b927 is that tun.ko driver is missing. It's kind of a deal breaker for me. :( I guess the next few days will be spent trying to build me a new module...

What is that? Could do with a bit more explaining.

Guest bladebuddy

What is that? Could do with a bit more explaining.

I might be wrong but I think it may have something to do with VPN settings in network settings on you're phone. But don't quote me on it.

Guest DVDeus

Just got te phone, OTA updated to B892 (I think), then flashed to B927 (thanks for the good&easy instructions). Now I have problem with vendor update, because the system doesn't find any upgrade from internal memory. Am I doing sth wrong?

Thanks!

Guest rosco-85

This needs to be flashed from an extenal SD Card from within the dload folder.

Put update.app from vendor folder in dload and it'll work

Guest mr_mufy

It's fixed on like every ROM other than B883 or whatever it was.

hi. Tks for the replay, But i'm refearing to the increse volume on a call.

And not on the low volume of the speaker.

When we recived a call the speaker has a delay of almost 10s to call very laoud. Till that the tone it's increasing...

Guest Rico_89

hi. Tks for the replay, But i'm refearing to the increse volume on a call.

And not on the low volume of the speaker.

When we recived a call the speaker has a delay of almost 10s to call very laoud. Till that the tone it's increasing...

The increasing volume option hasn't reappeared in ICS B926 or B927, however in ICS the ringtone volume now starts out at its maximum so you're not forced into waiting for the ringtone volume to increase.

Guest khumhurezu

I might be wrong but I think it may have something to do with VPN settings in network settings on you're phone. But don't quote me on it.

It's a VPN tunnel adapter used by OpenVPN, DroidVPN and other VPN apps. It's currently missing from B927.