[ICS] Found U8815 B927 ROM

Guest rsrocha

Guest mr_mufy

The increasing volume option hasn't reappeared in ICS B926 or B927, however in ICS the ringtone volume now starts out at its maximum so you're not forced into waiting for the ringtone volume to increase.

Ok. Thanks.

THere it's any rom ICS stable?

Guest Rico_89

Ok. Thanks.

THere it's any rom ICS stable?

B926 seemed to have less complaints than B927, although 926 is the official Chinese ICS and 927 is the demo UK/European ICS. I personally don't have any real issues running B927 but others have, read through this thread to see what problems some are having: http://www.modaco.com/topic/355984-b927-my-experience/ .

Guest Fairlight2x

I've had no problems running B927. The only issue I have (and this seems to be a Huawei thing) is I can't use long press on the volume buttons to change tracks in Poweramp. I had hoped upgrading to ICS would solve that problem.

Guest rsrocha

Has anyone managed to sync facebook contacts to the phonebook like in gb? I didnt tried the preinstalled facebook app. I updated straight after rom upgrade.

I saw some sites this is a general bug with ics/facebook.

Guest MickJack

Is the links to the rom not working? I can't seem to download it!!

Works for me, maybe reset your internet connection.

What about clicking on direct links:

http://www.mediafire...3gpd4vv5gzr35l9

http://www.mediafire...jgl0so0dzadss7s

from page 9, the translate thing confuses things perhaps. the 'middle' file works from the original post, you may need that. This has moved along very fast. Good luck with it.

Edited by MickJack

Guest darko sax

hi people.cen sombady post here detailes to upgrade from chinese oficial b926 to b927.i tray evry single method from here.nothing works for my.if is posible zo upgrade withaute downgreding.tnks.pls

Guest Hogweed

hi people.cen sombady post here detailes to upgrade from chinese oficial b926 to b927.i tray evry single method from here.nothing works for my.if is posible zo upgrade withaute downgreding.tnks.pls

Install with CWM over B926

Edited by Hogweed

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Hi guys, how smoth is ICS on G300? Did anyone have any bih issues when he/she flashed the to new rom?

You will get a mixture of responses to that one. Some have found it laggy while others reckon it is smooth. It seems to depend on upgrade path and/or which ROMs you have used before or something. I don't think a particular factor has been identified yet. I'm sticking with B888 (Gingerbread) for now, as I can't see any compelling reason to 'upgrade' to ICS.

Guest trablmejker

So.. If its not oficial do not upgrade. Huawei is advertasing it as a device with Android 4.0 but it isnt out yet, GB can be download but ICS is no were... they must be optimising it for the device to be butter smoth.. Dont see any other reason for being late with update to ICS.. Geting the G300 next week.

Edited by trablmejker

just flashed this rom, want to root it again, but after installing Root, it is not rooted....in ES file explorer and titanium backup, I cannot get root privileges.

Also i cannot install, it says no file is found:

After successfull update, go to your sdcard and delete the "dload" folder. Rename the "vendor" folder to "dload". This will flash the vendor update part wich will activate notification toggles, new keyboard and huawei boot animation. I advise to flash this vendor update.

How to solve these 2?

Guest jgbyr

Hi, I loaded this rom yesterday. Everything seems to be ok though Titanium backup wouldn't load my apps & data. I have noticed that the calendar isn't working correctly. At first when I went into setting it kept crashing. Now if I set a reminder it doesn't work. Anyone else experience this. Thanks.

Guest zex_rad

Hi all....

F1 needed....

Cannot ROOT after this update....

Tried unlockbootloader.exe - it says

ROOT Failure,Please Check the Driver…………

In DevManager (Win 7) My g300 is Shown as ASUS Android Devices > Android Sooner Single ADB Interface.... - Is that OK....

Guest elperroderoke

It happened to me when I updated from GB to ICS. It was solved just reinstaling the drivers with the ones offered when you plug the phone once the phone is ICS (Windows explorer's window with the files inside).

That process unistall the olders and install the news drivers. Then it worked.

Regards

Edited by elperroderoke

Guest zex_rad

It happened to me when I updated from GB to ICS. It was solved just reinstaling the drivers with the ones offered when you plug the phone once the phone is ICS (Windows explorer's window with the files inside).

That process unistall the olders and install the news drivers. Then it worked.

Regards

Thanks for reply but I'm not shure I understud you....

Edited by zex_rad

Guest zex_rad

I belive it has something to do with OS, but running out of ideas...

This is what I get when run unlockbootloader.exe

post-987489-0-86043800-1343482854_thumb.

Edited by zex_rad

Guest Potatoes

I belive it has something to do with OS, but running out of ideas...

This is what I get when run unlockbootloader.exe

post-987489-0-86043800-1343482854_thumb.

1. in a admin console (start menu > accessories > command prompt (right click -> open as administrator))

2. cd to the path of unlockbootloader.exe (example: cd c:\users\zex\downloads\)

3. type unlockbootloader.exe

Guest zex_rad

1. in a admin console (start menu > accessories > command prompt (right click -> open as administrator))

2. cd to the path of unlockbootloader.exe (example: cd c:\users\zex\downloads\)

3. type unlockbootloader.exe

Nope.... unlockbootloader.exe just starts, and when I click root it sais no device found....

Tried also on W7-64bit and XP same problem...

So maybe it is not OS problem....

Also tried with G300_Handset_WinDriver, no luck either.....