[ICS] Found U8815 B927 ROM

Guest rsrocha

Guest tillaz

Para os meus compatriotas tugas, podem instalar e aplicar o vendor update à vontade pois tem língua portuguesa de origem.

E vamos mandar foder a vodafone pois ainda nem eles lançaram a actualização para corrigir o problema do som, já nós estamos a correr uma versão oficial para o U8815 (não a chinesa).

o seu melhor para postar em Inglês :)

(the above translated)

To my fellow tugas can install and apply the vendor will update as it has the Portuguese language of origin.

And let's send Vodafone as badword have not they released the update to fix the sound problem, since we are running an official version of the U8815 (not Chinese).

i would upload my repack of B927 (flashable .zip) but is 254mb and my upload speeds are really crappy :(

If you could upload the flashable .zip that would be sweet and would help those struggling to update from B926 to B927. I am sure we can all wait for the slow upload. ;)

but there are 2?

by that i mean C00B926.Part 1 has a Dload & Vendor Files(with Update.app) and C00B926.Part 2 has the same. :wacko:

It is not two of the same, part1 & 2 extracted gives you dload & vendor. Unpack and see lol.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

It is not two of the same, part1 & 2 extracted gives you dload & vendor.

yeah thats what I mean. they both have Dload & Vendor files within them. i was wondering which 1 was the one you used to update to ICS

part 1 or part 2

Guest Hans Gruber

I had to follow the method to wipe the imei, run the update.app for B927 root it, unlock the bootloader, restore the imei and it worked, caused me a few more grey hairs doing it though, If it helps I did not install any ROM, I just wiped the imei then flashed the B927 update.app

Brilliant thanks, that worked for me. You're right about it being a little scarier :D

yeah thats what I mean. they both have Dload & Vendor files within them. i was wondering which 1 was the one you used to update to ICS

part 1 or part 2

It is the same file split in to two so it could be uploaded. part 1 + part 2 = B927.

Guest FrankieADZ

It is the same file split in to two so it could be uploaded. part 1 + part 2 = B927.

does that mean u have to combine them both or can u just just say part 1?

Guest MiguelPereira

Can someone PLEASE confirm that in this ICS B927 we still have the "poterunlock" or equivalent (4 shortcut Lock Screen) ??

Thanks!

does that mean u have to combine them both or can u just just say part 1?

They come as a pair, 1 without the other will not extract, it is one split into two, have both 1 & 2 in same folder or on desktop and extract one, which will atomatic extract part 2 giving you the one folder containing what you need.

@miguelpereira, no it has stock ICS lockscreen.

Edited by Guest

Guest Andymac1969

Can someone PLEASE confirm that in this ICS B927 we still have the "poterunlock" or equivalent (4 shortcut Lock Screen) ??

Thanks!

It is not there, but you can add it back in by using the apk for it

Andrew

Guest MiguelPereira

It is not there, but you can add it back in by using the apk for it

Andrew

Great!! Anyone knows where to find it? I read somewhere on ths forum that on ICS wasn't "potterunlock" but a different name... Has anyone managed to get hands of that Apk or is there a method for doing it? I'm happy on B888 and honestly that's on feature i would miss on a ICS...

I have plenty of upload bandwidth... anyone interested on me uploading on Box/Dropbox the ICS file all in one part as well the "MiddlePackage"?

Thanks everyone!

Edited by MiguelPereira

Guest FrankieADZ

They come as a pair, 1 without the other will not extract, it is one split into two, have both 1 & 2 in same folder or on desktop and extract one, which will atomatic extract part 2 giving you the one folder containing what you need.

@miguelpereira, no it has stock ICS lockscreen.

still dont get it :lol:

is the Dload/update.app 608mb & vendor/update.app 538kb; is that right?

still dont get why theres a C00B926.part 1.rar & a C000B926.part 2.rar

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest rosco-85

Great!! Anyone knows where to find it? I read somewhere on ths forum that on ICS wasn't "potterunlock" but a diffrente name... Has anyone managed to get hands of that Apk or is there a method for doing it? I'm happy on B888 and honestly that's on feature i would miss on a ICS...

I have plenty of upload bandwidth... anyone interested on me uploading on Box/Dropbox the ICS file all in one part as well the "MiddlePackage"?

Thanks everyone!

It's '2D Unlock' now.

Guest rosco-85

Great!! Anyone knows where to find it? I read somewhere on ths forum that on ICS wasn't "potterunlock" but a different name... Has anyone managed to get hands of that Apk or is there a method for doing it? I'm happy on B888 and honestly that's on feature i would miss on a ICS...

Thanks everyone!

What's this 'middle package' that everyone keeps referring to? I thought there was just 'Part 1' and 'Part 2'.

Guest Hans Gruber

Hmm I've done something to my phone. After installing the vendor file (might have been twice, I lost track) I'm now just booting into CWM with it saying "E:Invalid command argument". Anyone got any ideas how to rescue it? I can't get it to boot into the OS, just goes straight to CWM.

edit: Phew! fixed it by formatting all the cache, etc.

Edited by Hans Gruber

still dont get it :lol:

is the Dload/update.app 608mb & vendor/update.app 538kb; is that right?

still dont get why theres a C00B926.part 1.rar & a C000B926.part 2.rar

Look at the file sizes of part one and two then you will get it, part one does not contain it all, it is split between to files......Would it not be easier for you to just extract, then your answers to questions will be apparent :lol: Just ignore all the finer details, it is simple, there are two zip files that once extracted=1 folder that contains dload & vendor.

Edited by Guest