[JB] [CM10] [4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 01/09]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

I'm just wondering if our paid apps will work, pretty pointless if not.

Useful contribution.

I guess there's no point me releasing any update then.

Guest cartwheelbob

RELEASE AN UPDATE!!=]

Daz, you know the majority of us want to see your latest masterpiece! Come on !!!! We dont care if things are broken - we know the story by now :)

Guest AmbushReality

Daz, you know the majority of us want to see your latest masterpiece! Come on !!!! We dont care if things are broken - we know the story by now :)

+1

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I always use FTPDroid (android app) to transfer the files, you could try that. It just runs a small ftp server which you connect to with an ftp client on your phone, that's if you can't transfer using the usb cable of course.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest cartwheelbob

Can't move apps to SD using stock functionality. Just says can't move app for apps that should be able to move. Anyone else having this issue? Very limited space with no a2sd either :(

Guest plewis1981

I always use FTPDroid (android app) to transfer the files, you could try that. It just runs a small ftp server which you connect to with an ftp client on your phone, that's if you can't transfer using the usb cable of course.

You misunderstand me.

I am trying to download gapps from goo-im on my phone as I have no broad band, but the download dose not start.

So I was wondering of anyone had an alternative link I could download JB gapps.

Thanks in advance.

Guest plewis1981

I just use gapps from the blade forum. Much smaller

Thanks, is there a download link that is not goo.im, as my phone will not download any gapps package from goo.im for some unknown reason ;-(

Guest chris231

Thanks, is there a download link that is not goo.im, as my phone will not download any gapps package from goo.im for some unknown reason ;-(

Try here

Guest Rattonboy

Can't move apps to SD using stock functionality. Just says can't move app for apps that should be able to move. Anyone else having this issue? Very limited space with no a2sd either sad.png

Having the same issue here. In the changelog it says it is fixed though it still fails to move the apps.

Guest Rattonboy

Wow.

So... is camera working ? Front and normal.

Can it play Divx ?

What's not working in a daily use ?

Read the column at the beginning stating what is and what isn't working then you will know the answer to your question. Neither the cameras work at the moment and no it isn't for daily use yet.

Edited by Rattonboy

Guest Rattonboy

Thanks, was thinking it was working in a daily use...

Not sure when it will actually be able to be used daily, i use it daily. On you other divx question video decoding isn't as good as it was in 2.3 it is the same as ICS because of the processors we have.

Guest Liamness

So it looks like people are still having issues getting a2sd working. I did try the last build out, and my only issues were the lack of 'smoothness' and no a2sd. One down, one to go. Great news with the reduced overall footprint of the ROM too!

p.s. obviously I'll very happy if someone pops up and says 'I got a2sd working via this method' or something.

Guest Rattonboy

So it looks like people are still having issues getting a2sd working. I did try the last build out, and my only issues were the lack of 'smoothness' and no a2sd. One down, one to go. Great news with the reduced overall footprint of the ROM too!

p.s. obviously I'll very happy if someone pops up and says 'I got a2sd working via this method' or something.

According to the changelog it works. I would be happy for anyone to find a solution.